Dem Debate March 15

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Bernie is savaging Biden in this debate.

Ttku
Watched the first hour, didn't look that way to me. Bernie did get the best line with that crack about "I'm glad you had an idea 30 years ago..". Overall though I thought Biden was doing what he needed to do to maintain his lead.

BrownArmy

Watched the first hour, didn't look that way to me. Bernie did get the best line with that crack about "I'm glad you had an idea 30 years ago..". Overall though I thought Biden was doing what he needed to do to maintain his lead.

Sure. But Bernie is kicking Joe’s butt on the substance.

Biden’s gonna get the nomination, no doubt.

Hope he does better against Trump

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Sure. But Bernie is kicking Joe’s butt on the substance.

Biden’s gonna get the nomination, no doubt.

Hope he does better against Trump
I didn't think so. His answer to basically every question was "Medicare for all". If you agree with him then you probably think he's kicking Joe's butt and winning the debate, but as we saw on Super Tuesday most democrats aren't buying what Bernie is selling.

BrownArmy

I didn't think so. His answer to basically every question was "Medicare for all". If you agree with him then you probably think he's kicking Joe's butt and winning the debate, but as we saw on Super Tuesday most democrats aren't buying what Bernie is selling.

Point taken.

But, if you didn’t know the context, or anything about the history, if you came in blind and watched this debate, Bernie killed it.