Biden vs Putin debate?

It will be fine

You didn't do squat. The Bidens sold influence, made millions, and people like you cover for them because it's all important to have the power. Even your cover story is full of holes. According to you Biden got the prosecutor fired because he wasn't going after the head of Burisma. Why would Biden want him to go after the head of the company that's paying Hunter millions? Biden got warned back in Washington that this prosecutor was going after Burisma so he flew to Ukraine and threatened to withhold a billion in aid if the prosecutor wasn't fired. Biden said so on video. And this wasn't even Hunter's biggest deal, that was with the Chinese. Let's see if the Chinese invade Taiwan and how we react to it.
I understand Hannity told you that’s what happened. That’s not reality. News at the time tells the real story. It’s not my fault you refuse to acknowledge reality. Why do you choose to believe obvious lies?

vantexan

I understand Hannity told you that’s what happened. That’s not reality. News at the time tells the real story. It’s not my fault you refuse to acknowledge reality. Why do you choose to believe obvious lies?
Talk about reality. Biden is on video describing what he did. You apparently don't believe your eyes and ears.

oldngray

nowhere special
114521.jpg

vantexan

Im just concerned for you is all, I was the same with Trump, you're obsessed with Hunter Biden dude
What obsession? Someone brings up Hunter, he's obsessed? The problem is Democrats want to sweep Hunter under the rug because they know it's not just Hunter. Our president was making millions through his son. And the Dem's solution? Let's just not talk about it.

It will be fine

What obsession? Someone brings up Hunter, he's obsessed? The problem is Democrats want to sweep Hunter under the rug because they know it's not just Hunter. Our president was making millions through his son. And the Dem's solution? Let's just not talk about it.
There is no evidence Joe Biden made millions through Hunter. The left ignores these attacks because they are baseless and easily disproven.

vantexan

Do you think he paid for them with a briefcase of $100 bills? Lol, do you not realize how silly your conspiracy theory is?
How did he pay for them then? Where did the money come from? He's been in government most of his adult life. Income tax returns list income from legitimate sources. Where did the money come from for his mansions?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

Cool ... haven't see you for a while ... you've got a lot smarter than you were in 2020!
Congrats on your efforts to not be so dumb!

@Operational needs,
Have you noticed TurdBrain is not as dumb as he use to be?

It will be fine

How did he pay for them then? Where did the money come from? He's been in government most of his adult life. Income tax returns list income from legitimate sources. Where did the money come from for his mansions?
So you believe Joe Biden received millions of dollars illegally and was such a criminal mastermind he hid it from the Trump justice department and the Trump IRS. Sure thing, makes total sense.