Democrats Are Becoming The Party of Hate

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
A shame that no one in your family “payed” for your education. Or a dictionary.
spellingnazi.jpg

bacha29

Bacha "The Spelling Nazi" 69

You knew the reason it was so funny is that Bacha's cred is based
on his slamming others for an English language violation.
I see the error now. Have to make more effort to proof read it. But, the generations have indeed paid it forward in more ways than money. Newf on the other hand appears to be a member of the "I've got mine" generation.

newfie

Exactly. Your parents generation payed it forward for the benefit of your generation and their parents payed it forward for the benefit of your parents generation.

paid what forward? I'm a couple hundred thousand in the hole. you must be one of those government workers using government math

newfie

How did you come up with that number?

I think that's pretty obvious , I've been paying in for close to 40 years and have not received any of my money back much less any of the beni's you claim were paid forward. this mystical pay it forward leftist crap sounds really wonderful but reality is I am hundreds of thousands of dollars in the hole

So the question is who's your accountant because its obvious he's stealing you blind while assuring you that you are paying it forward.

bacha29

I think that's pretty obvious , I've been paying in for close to 40 years and have not received any of my money back much less any of the beni's you claim were paid forward. this mystical pay it forward leftist crap sounds really wonderful but reality is I am hundreds of thousands of dollars in the hole

So the question is who's your accountant because its obvious he's stealing you blind while assuring you that you are paying it forward.
He's a CPA and enrolled agent for more than 40 years currently has over 2100+ clients and in that time has had only one errors and omissions claim and he beat that in tax court. A return is only as accurate as the information given to the preparer. He only has to prove that the return itself was prepared in accordance with the law. It's up to you the taxpayer to prove that the information you provided is correct. Remember it's your return not his.
Received nothing back huh? Chances are you won't Next take you drive on an interstate or pass through an airport somebody payed that forward or it wouldn't even be there. The day your Mom ( we're just assuming that it was ,still working to figure out just who your biological father is) enrolled you in a public school (or perhaps private either way didn't seem to do any good) that was all prepaid in advance.
Now in my case I never married have no children. Chances are I will likely be the last member of my immediate family. When my school and municipal tax bill comes I pay it despite the fact that I've never enrolled a single kid or needed to summon a cop and all I can hope for is that the system will continue to operate
Did the founding fathers worry about whether they were going to get their money back?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Did the founding fathers worry about whether they were going to get their money back?
That was a leading question!
They weren't interested in getting money back although they did of course.

The 'real' interest of the Founding Fathers was to not pay back the loans they got from England and English lenders. All of the debt owed by the USA citizens to the English was defaulted.

bacha29

That was a leading question!
They weren't interested in getting money back although they did of course.

The 'real' interest of the Founding Fathers was to not pay back the loans they got from England and English lenders. All of the debt owed by the USA citizens to the English was defaulted.
Imagine what the consequences would have been if the French had not come to our aid? We would have lost and the founding fathers would have been executed.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Imagine what the consequences would have been if the French had not come to our aid? We would have lost and the founding fathers would have been executed.
And the English courts would have seized their properties for restitution of the FF debts made before the war.

bacha29

Our Founding Maniforts is more like it.
There's always an ulterior motive behind every foray into politics. Manifort is indeed a prime example of it. I believe that he knew that the feds were closing in on him and out of sheer desperation jumped into the Trump den of thieves in the hope of getting a presidential pardon.

rickyb

let see dems externalize blame on russians.

republicans externalize blame on immigrants.

same :censored2:. look in the mirror.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
There's always an ulterior motive behind every foray into politics. Manifort is indeed a prime example of it. I believe that he knew that the feds were closing in on him and out of sheer desperation jumped into the Trump den of thieves in the hope of getting a presidential pardon.
Could be or he thought that was 10 years in the past and forgotten.