Democrats Are Becoming The Party of Hate

newfie

Your side should have a picture of a wrestling "coach". You know, like Denny Hastert. Real macho Christian "leader"on the outside, and a poof child molester in his own little world.

I'm surprised you noticed Hastert with so many liberal perverts running around

newfie

Here's all I want to know. If we liberals in your mind's eye are so evil then why do you have your hand out to collect all the benefits of the programs we passed into law? .

I have not had my hand out nor recieved anything from any liberal program. next question

bacha29

I have not had my hand out nor recieved anything from any liberal program. next question
I always wondered why your education level seemed low. You refused to to make use of the free public education that we evil communist sympathizing pinko liberals fought long and hard to make available to as many people as possible.

vantexan

Here's all I want to know. If we liberals in your mind's eye are so evil then why do you have your hand out to collect all the benefits of the programs we passed into law? The most obvious answer would appear to be is that you don't have enough money to be a conservative. I and I'm sure others laugh at people like you. You give us the back of one hand across our faces condemning and demonizing us for the programs we pass into law while at the same time sticking your other hand out wanting to collect all the benefits you can extract from them.
You can go on railing all you want but as long as you've got that other hand stuck out trying to grab for all you can get what you have to say about the matter doesn't mean a thing.
The only program I'll be collecting anything from is Social Security. SS was the law of the land before I was born and I paid into it my entire working life. We've had this discussion before and I pointed the same thing before. You used to say that conservatives like me shouldn't get anything from SS because we don't believe in it. You literally want us to pay into it but not get anything back. But I've repeatedly said SS is the best idea Democrats ever had and I have always supported it. It's a seperate program from the Federal budget and is self sustaining. Or would be if Congress hadn't started spending it's funds for other things. And there's the rub. You want to keep spending as if there aren't any limits to what is sustainable. And you want to change the economic system that provides the capital necessary to fund your programs. It's not a matter of you being evil. Saying that is just a way of smearing conservatives. It's a matter of you being unwise. As a conservative I want to conserve Social Security, a program that protects seniors. I want a Federal budget that is sustainable so that the whole thing doesn't collapse. You waste a lot of energy trying to portray conservatives as the truly evil ones and yet your focus is on the wrong thing. There's a coming revolution in how business is done that will affect everyone and may ruin Social Security and a lot of other programs. Automation and robotics. Business wants to eliminate as many jobs as possible and the pay and taxes that go with them. And don't say it's all on conservatives because Big Tech is full of liberals too. Things are going to get ugly when people realize they are being displaced. Being in a developing nation where jobs pay very little just might be the safest place to be. And we wonder why those in power who are in bed with Silicon Valley want our guns?

BrownArmy

The only program I'll be collecting anything from is Social Security. SS was the law of the land before I was born and I paid into it my entire working life. We've had this discussion before and I pointed the same thing before. You used to say that conservatives like me shouldn't get anything from SS because we don't believe in it. You literally want us to pay into it but not get anything back. But I've repeatedly said SS is the best idea Democrats ever had and I have always supported it. It's a seperate program from the Federal budget and is self sustaining. Or would be if Congress hadn't started spending it's funds for other things. And there's the rub. You want to keep spending as if there aren't any limits to what is sustainable. And you want to change the economic system that provides the capital necessary to fund your programs. It's not a matter of you being evil. Saying that is just a way of smearing conservatives. It's a matter of you being unwise. As a conservative I want to conserve Social Security, a program that protects seniors. I want a Federal budget that is sustainable so that the whole thing doesn't collapse. You waste a lot of energy trying to portray conservatives as the truly evil ones and yet your focus is on the wrong thing. There's a coming revolution in how business is done that will affect everyone and may ruin Social Security and a lot of other programs. Automation and robotics. Business wants to eliminate as many jobs as possible and the pay and taxes that go with them. And don't say it's all on conservatives because Big Tech is full of liberals too. Things are going to get ugly when people realize they are being displaced. Being in a developing nation where jobs pay very little just might be the safest place to be. And we wonder why those in power who are in bed with Silicon Valley want our guns?

TLDR

Brevity is the soul of wit, bro

rickyb

i like some of what you said. SS was created during the great depression. nothing like this was created during our great depression. people were sold out to the banks. SS is sustainable until 2070 if you lift the cap on the ss tax.

yea i was watching a video today and china already has debatably superior tech to america, and depending on how you measure their economy is bigger than americas. they also are making tech a priority. david harveys gonna cover what automation means for labour in his next video.

so if your concerned about spending, then i assume youve been rallying against bloated defense spending?

vantexan

i like some of what you said. SS was created during the great depression. nothing like this was created during our great depression. people were sold out to the banks. SS is sustainable until 2070 if you lift the cap on the ss tax.

yea i was watching a video today and china already has debatably superior tech to america, and depending on how you measure their economy is bigger than americas. they also are making tech a priority. david harveys gonna cover what automation means for labour in his next video.

so if your concerned about spending, then i assume youve been rallying against bloated defense spending?
China is at about 2/3rds of our economy and they have 4 times as many people. More than half a billion people in China are in severe poverty and their pollution is horrific. So let's not give China too much credit. I'm against bloated spending in every sector of our government. Especially against waste, fraud, and abuse. Let's fix the problem but might as well be spitting into the wind.

rickyb

China is at about 2/3rds of our economy and they have 4 times as many people. More than half a billion people in China are in severe poverty and their pollution is horrific. So let's not give China too much credit. I'm against bloated spending in every sector of our government. Especially against waste, fraud, and abuse. Let's fix the problem but might as well be spitting into the wind.
yea you got a ton of that in the pentagon. they dont even do audits.

no i dont want to give china or america too much credit, they are both disasters. canada is bad too. bad weather.

rickyb

i agree democrats are also a party of hate when you look at red scare madness. or post 9/11 reaction and whos to blame.

republicans hate on muslims and immigrants and the poor.

both wrong.

bacha29

One little program you overlooked Bud......Medicare. and given your physical condition you'll be damn glad to enroll when the time comes. Furthermore your economic condition is a flagrant violation of the most basic conservative principle........If you're not rich.......it's your fault!

vantexan

One little program you overlooked Bud......Medicare. and given your physical condition you'll be damn glad to enroll when the time comes. Furthermore your economic condition is a flagrant violation of the most basic conservative principle........If you're not rich.......it's your fault!
I'm very well off in Colombia which was what I was working towards. And I can pay for healthcare as needed here.

BrownArmy

How would you know if you haven't read it? Oh yeah, written by a conservative, 'nuff said.

TLDR is code for ‘you write too much’.

I did read it, and if I was your editor, I’d knock that bloviation down to 20% of its original length.

You just keep saying the same thing over and over and over...

I’m open to valid arguments, no matter what political persuasion they originate from.

Again, brevity is the soul of wit, you’re lacking both.

Meat

Actually, he paid for Part A through his payroll taxes, and he will pay for Part B via monthly premiums.