Democrats Are Becoming The Party of Hate

vantexan

TLDR is code for ‘you write too much’.

I did read it, and if I was your editor, I’d knock that bloviation down to 20% of its original length.

You just keep saying the same thing over and over and over...

I’m open to valid arguments, no matter what political persuasion they originate from.

Again, brevity is the soul of wit, you’re lacking both.
Well good for you. I wasn't trying to be witty, was trying to answer the local attack dog. The truth is I could say everything you agree with and you'd find fault because it came from me. Rather than discuss what I wrote you attack me. And life isn't a series of sound bites and if you think that what I wrote is too long you should just stick to reading headlines.

vantexan

That has never stopped you from responding to my posts before. Strange that it would be an issue now. Perhaps you just don’t have an answer.
Perhaps I don't. Perhaps I'm tired of the BS. Just put two on ignore the other day and it's worked out so well I think you're next. But I'm keeping Bacha, he's fun to argue with. Ta-ta!

BrownArmy

Well good for you. I wasn't trying to be witty, was trying to answer the local attack dog. The truth is I could say everything you agree with and you'd find fault because it came from me. Rather than discuss what I wrote you attack me. And life isn't a series of sound bites and if you think that what I wrote is too long you should just stick to reading headlines.

Try me, say something I agree with.

It will be fine

Cry the victim much?

newfie

I always wondered why your education level seemed low. You refused to to make use of the free public education that we evil communist sympathizing pinko liberals fought long and hard to make available to as many people as possible.

I didnt realize I recieved that free of charge. I thought my fathers taxes and my tuition fees paid for that . any other hail marys you want to try to lob?

bacha29

I didnt realize I recieved that free of charge. I thought my fathers taxes and my tuition fees paid for that . any other hail marys you want to try to lob?
Exactly. Your parents generation payed it forward for the benefit of your generation and their parents payed it forward for the benefit of your parents generation.