Democrats Are Becoming The Party of Hate

El Correcto

god is dead
You’re being optimistic if you think you’re ever truly anonymous on the internet. Even if you don’t enter your info onto your account and use a fresh email to register it.

Box Ox

You’re being optimistic if you think you’re ever truly anonymous on the internet. Even if you don’t enter your info onto your account and use a fresh email to register it.

Why are we advised not to use our real names on BC? Do you know who I am?

El Correcto

god is dead
I’m just saying that if you don’t know who I am, this cannot be true:
You might be anonymous to me. But that’s only because I don’t care enough to find out who you are.

You’re not anonymous, you are just not important.

Personally I’ve never felt compelled to dox people. I like the idea of anonymous free speech, but I don’t think we have that anymore.

Box Ox

You might be anonymous to me. But that’s only because I don’t care enough to find out who you are.

You’re not anonymous, you are just not important.

Personally I’ve never felt compelled to dox people. I like the idea of anonymous free speech, but I don’t think we have that anymore.

BC is entirely based upon being able to express yourself anonymously. It’s completely independent of our real life roles or place in the social hierarchy. The Queen of England could be posting and we wouldn’t know.

El Correcto

god is dead
BC is entirely based upon being able to express yourself anonymously. It’s completely independent of our real life roles or place in the social hierarchy. The Queen of England could be posting and we wouldn’t know.
You think you’re anonymous on the internet try posting terroristic threats and cp.

Like I said you’re never anonymous on the internet, you’re just not important.

vantexan

I thought Wrong was the Queen of England.

watdaflock?

They hate the Jews, they hate the United States, they hate white people, they hate walls ... but most of all

They Hate Trump and Capitalism and Excellence
Let me guess, you attended the Charlottesville march?

original-25078-1502547258-8.jpg