Democrats Are Becoming The Party of Hate

bacha29

Offset by more Dimwit hatred and bigotry.

Cheetos man thanks you for the offset.
But you'll still stand there and collect you're Social Security. Medicare Medicaid when you're finally in a nursing home and your money's all gone along with every other qualified old age social program the "party of hate" fought like hell to pass into law.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
But you'll still stand there and collect you're Social Security. Medicare Medicaid when you're finally in a nursing home and your money's all gone along with every other qualified old age social program the "party of hate" fought like hell to pass into law.
It’s your! SMH

So?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Yes, you paid into it but it took the "party of hate" to pass the legislation into law and you're not fooling anybody......You're damn glad that it's there.
Ignorance coming through again.
I paid into SS and Medicare and although I’ll never get the money I would have if I invested what I paid in, I want to get every penny back that I can.
Hopefully I’ll never be on Medicaid.
I would probably kill myself before I go on Medicaid but that’s just me.

bacha29

Ignorance coming through again.
I paid into SS and Medicare and although I’ll never get the money I would have if I invested what I paid in, I want to get every penny back that I can.
Hopefully I’ll never be on Medicaid.
I would probably kill myself before I go on Medicaid but that’s just me.
Depending on the individual's situation and life span most studies indicate you will draw out about one third more than you paid in and depending on how much services you'll consume you will on average receive twice as much from Medicare than you paid in.

upschuck

Depending on the individual's situation and life span most studies indicate you will draw out about one third more than you paid in and depending on how much services you'll consume you will on average receive twice as much from Medicare than you paid in.
That's horrible return on you money.