derail

moreluck

golden ticket member
Phew, I'm glad those days are ovah. Now I don't have to lead by example! I can say "suck" and "WTF", and I don't have to be nice to idiots or act professionally or....yada yada yada.
It's really hard to read that statement while looking at that new avatar !!

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I never complained to Cheryl either...I PM'd her about BC login problems once..that's it.
I have to disagree, you reported me several times and usually included "Who moderates the Mods?".
It's no problem to me but it was suggested I put you and I've on ignore since it was causing "dissension" on the board.
I complied and liked the results and extended my ignore list.
It was really a positive result to a set of circumstances.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I never complained to Cheryl either...I PM'd her about BC login problems once..that's it.
Yes, i reported a few of your posts once to the mods, which a few other members were aware, including the one you were putting down in the posts i reported. But like I said in my previous post
...I never said a WORD to Cheryl about you or any other BC member.

And if it's "no problem"...why are you posting about it on the forum instead of in a PM? More attention seeking BS?? Ignore only works when you actually ignore me. Let's start that now.

Last edited:

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Yes, i reported a few of your posts once to the mods, which a few other members were aware, including the one you were putting down in the posts i reported. But like I said in my previous post
...I never said a WORD to Cheryl about you or any other BC member.

And if it's "no problem"...why are you posting about it on the forum instead of in a PM? More attention seeking BS?? Smells like it.
Maybe a matter of semantics ... if you report a post, you are reporting to Cheryl and the Mods.
That is why I used "Cheryl/Mods" ... Cheryl actually gets a proactive notification e-mail while the Mods just see a Red notification on screen at upper left when a post has been reported.
If a post is not reported or in moderation queue, I don't moderate anymore.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Maybe a matter of semantics ... if you report a post, you are reporting to Cheryl and the Mods.
That is why I used "Cheryl/Mods" ... Cheryl actually gets a proactive notification e-mail while the Mods just see a Red notification on screen at upper left when a post has been reported.
If a post is not reported or in moderation queue, I don't moderate anymore.
Being that you're a mod, I feel this conversation should not have taken place in the forum. But so be it, I don't remember how long ago it was that I reported said posts, but I do remember what you called my friend and I stand behind my decision. I do not wish to discuss it further.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
1) And if it's "no problem"...why are you posting about it on the forum instead of in a PM?
2) More attention seeking BS??
3) Ignore only works when you actually ignore me. Let's start that now.
1) As is usually the case when you chastise or attack me, I was talking to someone else ... in this case I've.
You seem compelled to weigh in on everything that you come across on BC ... I mentioned this way back when I compared you to Upstate in that respect.

2) I've been answering questions asked of me openly and honestly ... sorry but that's my nature.
Also, I find this entertaining and I actually like you ... feisty!

3) The Ignore function on BC is like the Drive function on a car.
A car will keep going as long as you have it in Drive (gas and oil being ignored). I can turn the car off at will and it stops Driving.
The Ignore function is similar ... it works until I turn it off.

Hopefully,
Photog