Des Moines and Davenport Twilight working 2/2/2015

O

OLDMAN3

I think CACH got over a foot didn't they? (Blizzard in Chicago)
If you work it will be a mess.

sherman22

I know I'll get a phone call or txt from the Center Manager, us Drivers are always the last to know, was just trying to get a early warning. As Steward I'm kind of hoping for a snow day for a new driver going for his 30 in 90.

Last edited:
O

OLDMAN3

I know I'll get a phone call or txt from the Center Manager, us Drivers are always the last to know, was just trying to get a early warning. As Stewart I'm kind of hoping for a snow day for a new driver going for his 30 in 90.
Wow, you are a driver Stewart? I call BS.

sherman22

BTW, :censored2:, great way to stay united. I'm 1/2 drunk and spelled a word wrong so you are are going to call bull:censored2: on me instead of standing united?

O

OLDMAN3

Delete,,,
Newbees usually type Stewart. Usually stewards know what their position is called. D is not next to T on the keyboard.

O

OLDMAN3

You posted before my post came up. So I deleted my comment. If it is a simple mis-typing on your part I withdraw my BS (which could be painful).

sherman22

Delete,,,
Newbees usually type Stewart. Usually stewards know what their position is called. D is not next to T on the keyboard.
I'm a little drunk and yes. I've been steward since 1/1/2015 and the to me I still find the word weird. I didn't know it was a crucifiable offense.

sherman22

BTW, since 1/1/15, I've won 2 grievances and had 5 put on company hold at State Panel. I document everything and have made every effort to work with our Center Manager to help reduce the amount of grievances that we file in our small center. So I hope you excuse my drunk typing on a Super Bowl Sunday. I'm just trying to get a grasp on how much water I have to drink if I have to work tomorrow after a bizzard.

O

OLDMAN3

Don't go in if there is any beer still in you. Believe me, they will be doing everything they can to figure out who you are, and to kick you out.

sherman22

I've already switched to water and I've got 9 hrs until start time. I'm just hoping for a day of fun with the kids cause school is already out for them.