DeSantis never told people to evacuate he's responsible. DeSantis cause the hurricane.

newfie

I'm not a hawk. I'm simply pointing out the hypocrisy of DeSantis and Trump voters.
oh i thought you were concerned about excessive spending.
i was eagerly looking forward to your bashing the climate bill labeled inflation reduction and the student loan payment plan.

did you think about pointing out your own hypocrisy?

fishtm2001

"Biden’s administration declared a state of emergency in Florida days ahead of Hurricane Ian hitting landfall. Despite some goading by Fox News celebrities and a bit of waffling, DeSantis has generally been gracious toward Biden. The two elected officials who must face this crisis seem to be working together toward the greater good. This is one case where the GOP’s total abandonment of intellectual consistency may redound to the benefit of the public.."

Digby

vantexan

I'm not a hawk. I'm simply pointing out the hypocrisy of DeSantis and Trump voters.
We believe in fiscal responsibility. Spending on what is necessary. Not constantly looking to find new ways to spend to make voters dependent. Even then there are Republicans who'll ladle on the pork too.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Trump wanted to make the money dependent on raking the ground in forests.
Should give everyone in the path of a hurricane a bucket so they cane bail water until the storm passes.
1664565966294.png

floridays

The billies of Florida don't need their houses rebuilt as much as they need to police what's in the libraries(not that they spend much time there).
Smug POS :poop: aren't ya.

Your brand of :poop: is welcome there, you are free to spread all the manure you'd like there.

I'd say your brand is 🐓:poop: though, I don't expect you'll visit.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Smug POS :poop: aren't ya.

Your brand of :poop: is welcome there, you are free to spread all the manure you'd like there.

I'd say your brand is 🐓:poop: though, I don't expect you'll visit.
He’s a scumbag

Family

Banned
Browncafe sign on know this, because we are a little brighter than most. If this history of our country has somehow been missed, then let's take a minute to review how to be free.
This should be titled "No strings attached".
Listen in 1.25 speed