DeSantis never told people to evacuate he's responsible. DeSantis cause the hurricane.

fishtm2001

I'm not a hawk. I'm simply pointing out the hypocrisy of DeSantis and Trump voters.
If Desatanist wants to suddenly appear "normal" he's going to need to repeal "Don't say gay", Stop using amnesty seeking migrants as pawns, stop attacking people and companies for their speech, admit that nazis are, you know, sorta bad, acknowledge climate change (and its impact on hurricane size/severity) and just maybe stop being a fu---ing fascist.

Family

He should do exactly the opposite of what you say. Obey the constitution, be a cheerleader for good, promote commerce. End of story. We are Americans not 2 year olds.

fishtm2001

He should do exactly the opposite of what you say. Obey the constitution, be a cheerleader for good, promote commerce. End of story. We are Americans not 2 year olds.
He's an Ivy Leaguer and doesn't believe any of the crap he's peddling. He just knows that if a maroon like donald can get elected then he needs to show similar stupidity.

fishtm2001

DeAnna Lorraine, who ran for Congress in 2020, and Lauren Witzke, who was the Delaware GOP's candidate for Senate in 2020, agree that Hurricane Ian is the deep state using "weather manipulation technology" to punish Gov. Ron DeSantis for not enacting a vaccine mandate in Florida. I wonder if ronald agrees? Can't dare offend the trumpers in Lower Alabama...

Family

He's an Ivy Leaguer and doesn't believe any of the crap he's peddling. He just knows that if a maroon like donald can get elected then he needs to show similar stupidity.
You might be on to something. The alternative is prison Warden level insanity.

over9five

Staff member
Screenshot_20221001-123554_Facebook.jpg

Freakin love this guy.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
You obviously have never listened to any of his press conferences. He makes a point of knowing what he’s talking about, whether it’s his job or not. He’s very informed.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Yes, lets rebuild at sea level between two bodies of water so it can get wiped out again.
Hate to break it to ya, but people rebuild in areas destroyed by natural disasters all the time like, Florida, Texas, New Orleans, New Jersey, New York, California, Tornado Alley states, states along the Mississippi River, Alaska, and other places I can’t immediately think of. It’s what humans do. We rebuild and take our chances. Gotta live somewhere. Everyone can’t live in the non-natural disaster states.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
You obviously have never listened to any of his press conferences. He makes a point of knowing what he’s talking about, whether it’s his job or not. He’s very informed.
He’s a more articulate version of Trump. And he doesn’t get baited by the idiots in the media. He picks his battles and kicks ass. He’s got my vote.