Destroyed

AirTractor

Went to help another driver today at about 1500 and he was still pretty bricked out. They really laid it on a couple of guys today. Just nasty cold.

alwaysoverallowed

250 in the blind no 7 or 8000 section but I still had the irregs for them. Finished 140ish with 20 pick ups; the other 110 stops and 180 some pieces were crammed in the 5 and 6. But hey that's logistics.

Mr Shifter

The problem is drivers need to run scratch like they did when they gains seniority and stop with the excuses.

*sarcasm*

oldngray

nowhere special
calling for -12, with wind chill to -40, so its going to be minus 40. I cannot believe we have to do this. I know, I know, they do it other places, but other places are prepared for it. 2 under armor, coat vest, 3 pairs of long johns, and 2 pairs of gloves a full face mask, once the sun went down, Thank God it was sunny, we were all popsicles.
On a safety not, ATLANTA, its not safe.

I saw on news them talking about the poor workers at the airport that work outside in the cold. As if they are the only ones who do. Aren't they "special"? :dead:

Z

ZQXC

I took last week:angry:

Missed it by this much
this much.jpg

Re-Raise

Can they fire me for breaking every telematics rule we have? I had to back 100 yards out of a drifted driveway going 40 mph, never shut my 700 off all day, and recorded every stop while the package car was running. We had about 1/3 of our drivers call in, but they only got us 1/3 of our trailers so I guess it was a wash. The firsl 5 bulk stops I went to were all closed.

ups1990

My question for those going out heavy in very cold frigid temperatures is, why didn't UPS give you guys and gals helpers? Everyone from top to bottom knew that peak would continue after peak.( Gee, that doesn't make sense) Here in So Cal, some drivers continue to have inside helpers and it was in the high 60's Monday. Was it because they can't get part timers to brave the conditions even while offering $30.00 an hr?

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll
My question for those going out heavy in very cold frigid temperatures is, why didn't UPS give you guys and gals helpers? Everyone from top to bottom knew that peak would continue after peak.( Gee, that doesn't make sense) Here in So Cal, some drivers continue to have inside helpers and it was in the high 60's Monday. Was it because they can't get part timers to brave the conditions even while offering $30.00 an hr?

UPS seems to employ the most laziest set of people for part time employment, no surprise there.