Diad 6= heavy overtime

tramtwo

PXL_20220308_164942482.MP.jpg

One day at a time

Does anyone know if you can adjust the screen brightness on diad6?
Swipe down from the top twice. It will be on the top. I have mine to the max and still can’t read it in the sun. This turd was designed buy idiots who never did the job. And the management people who signed off on it should all be fired. This thing is all of what’s wrong with ups. A total disconnect with getting the job done. Orion,cir are 2 more.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Swipe down from the top twice. It will be on the top. I have mine to the max and still can’t read it in the sun. This turd was designed buy idiots who never did the job. And the management people who signed off on it should all be fired. This thing is all of what’s wrong with ups. A total disconnect with getting the job done. Orion,cir are 2 more.
Let me add, that after every reboot, u must adjust the screen brightness again.

rss13

So today was my first day using the Diad 6. I noticed that in the map tab, the stop icons disappear if you zoom out more than about a mile wide or so. Is this normal or just a glitch? It makes the map option virtually useless. Also the map detail breaks down so bad when you zoom out that even major roads mostly disappear.

pkgdriver

So today was my first day using the Diad 6. I noticed that in the map tab, the stop icons disappear if you zoom out more than about a mile wide or so. Is this normal or just a glitch? It makes the map option virtually useless. Also the map detail breaks down so bad when you zoom out that even major roads mostly disappear.
Normal. Google Maps that were in use for the past two years on the DIAD 6 worked pretty well. LOTS of work needed in the map but work on the freezing,crashing,buffering first. I use the map about 90% of the time. Scrolling/using list seems to crash more often.

Map icons should never disappear.
Next day airs/time committed stops should be a different color.

Had a floating call tag icon in my list today. Noticed it as my third stop. Proceeded to move down my list during the day even though I didnt have a call tag for the stop.

onehandsolo

Thanks for the info my center is 3 weeks into Diad6 and no one knew how to this

Ghost in the Darkness

Most important buttons you will use are the top right button to shutdown... once you put in cradle and start truck it will power it back up.
The other button is in back at the bottom behind the strap. Push it sideways to pop the battery.
Your welcome in advance... have fun!!!

Staydryitsraining

I’ve read nothing in this thread except for the title and I say: yes it does please and thank you. I can’t wait to follow mr diad 6 to the end of the earth and back and cha ching my little way right on back home.
So, do you have no family, kids, reason to not be at work? Are you one of those drivers who say, "I love my kids that's why I work so much" or one of those drivers that say," I work now so I don't have to later" ‽ or one of the idiots who say without actually saying it "all I care about is money because I'm a miserable p.o.s. ?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Cool, what about the connecter to the diad? Does it get in the way of the cradle? I heard they stopped making the old clips because of the cradles.

I always preferred those. I was never a big pouch fan
Since the 5 I’ve never used a clip or pouch. Just put it in my back pocket.

Problem with the 6 is it’s so sensitive who knows what screen it’ll end up on in my pocket.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
So, do you have no family, kids, reason to not be at work? Are you one of those drivers who say, "I love my kids that's why I work so much" or one of those drivers that say," I work now so I don't have to later" ‽ or one of the idiots who say without actually saying it "all I care about is money because I'm a miserable p.o.s. ?
No just someone who made a conscience choice to take a job that isn’t 9-5