Diad 6= heavy overtime

rss13

Attachments

• 052A2EFE-636A-4295-9188-D4F4D896158D.gif
    052A2EFE-636A-4295-9188-D4F4D896158D.gif
    4.1 MB · Views: 52
Absolutely.
Many years ago, the company that makes shifters came to Chema with their newest prototype. Told us they wanted driver input.
We all drove it, told them the things that would make it better. They did not include ANYTHING we suggested when they went into production.
Just sayin', nobody cares what you (or I) think.
How can you display 20 stops?

rss13

How can you display 20 stops?
Touch the three lines in the top left corner. When that menu pops up tap the gear icon in the lower right corner for that menu. Tap on the spot where it says “verbose” you can change it to “compact” or “classic”. Compact displays 9 lines with less info and Classic displays 20 with minimal info.

21Savage

I used it today. It wasn't bad. You guys way overhyped how bad it is.

I did notice about halfway through the day it started to get a little laggy. Force restarted it and it was fine the rest of the day. Didn't slow me down at all. Finished about same time I normally finish. I think it's a nice upgrade tbh.

Where's the edit button now?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

I did notice about halfway through the day it started to get a little laggy. Force restarted it and it was fine the rest of the day. Didn't slow me down at all. Finished about same time I normally finish. I think it's a nice upgrade tbh.

I’ll tell you what first 2 days I used it was the best days I have had with it. Somehow it just keeps getting worse.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality

It's worse than ever.

I have to restart it about every 45 minutes.

Sometimes it just crashes on its own & goes thru the restart process.

At least once per day it takes multiple attempts in a row to restart.

It's trash.

Commercial Inside Release

Seems okay to me. Crashes occasionally, and lags often. Too much tapping & scrolling, too. Has tons of potential, but unless they listen to drivers that actually use it, and not what some dweeb thinks would be good for us, it won't be great.

pkgdriver

Sorry…..not overhyping how bad it is….depends on which software you have…our center is averaging almost an half over more overallow per driver than before i was told….sometimes up to 30 crashes a day….ive had times when the board locked up for upwards of 5min before being able to be restarted…

For two years it was an under-performer but acceptable with Google maps. The new navigation is buggy and quirky but works ok. The new maps are the same. Hopefully they will get better.
The rest of the interface is garbage.

So a little over two years into the BETA we have a turd.