Diad 6= heavy overtime

Repairman

To add, if I may:

The problem with the DIAD6 is the (incomplete?) unoptimized UPS software! The app appears to still be in development with many issues unaddressed.

The device is actually decent when relieved of the UPS software. It is a more than capable piece of kit. It's all about that software...

The thing for drivers to bear in mind too when complaining about the 6, or using the 6 as an excuse, is that with DIAD6 is rather Orwellian. All actions can be logged, and most are by default.

Until crushed, every touch of the screen, and where it was touched, will be counted. It can be immediately queried about when, where and how hard it was dropped. It knows tamper, counts steps and can time your interactions. Without exaggeration, almost every single event (including sudden reboots) or action performed, including every keypress, on that device has a counter and a timestamp and can be back-traced.

Like the 5, but on steroids, all this meta data will be fed/reconstructed/mass-aggregated over time into a suite of informational analytics. "Data-driven" is putting it lightly.

I would be mindful this device enables the company a level of access to your working day that they have never had before.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
To add, if I may:

The problem with the DIAD6 is the (incomplete?) unoptimized UPS software! The app appears to still be in development with many issues unaddressed.

The device is actually decent when relieved of the UPS software. It is a more than capable piece of kit. It's all about that software...

The thing for drivers to bear in mind too when complaining about the 6, or using the 6 as an excuse, is that with DIAD6 is rather Orwellian. All actions can be logged, and most are by default.

Until crushed, every touch of the screen, and where it was touched, will be counted. It can be immediately queried about when, where and how hard it was dropped. It knows tamper, counts steps and can time your interactions. Without exaggeration, almost every single event (including sudden reboots) or action performed, including every keypress, on that device has a counter and a timestamp and can be back-traced.

Like the 5, but on steroids, all this meta data will be fed/reconstructed/mass-aggregated over time into a suite of informational analytics. "Data-driven" is putting it lightly.

I would be mindful this device enables the company a level of access to your working day that they have never had before.
Are you like, from the future?

JL 0513

We don't have the 6's yet. Someone please tell me it reboots faster than the 5. The 5 takes like 2 minutes. With all the rebooting, that would make for a fun day if it took that long.

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat
That would be great , I hate juggling the diad and trying to post on here while walking at a brisk pace.
✊🧔
Sure, log in on a UPS device and let them see your post history
dfa1a468-c5d7-4bc7-a3f9-405993343e6f.png

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
We don't have the 6's yet. Someone please tell me it reboots faster than the 5. The 5 takes like 2 minutes. With all the rebooting, that would make for a fun day if it took that long.
It roboots faster but sometimes up to 20 reboots a day...had to reboot mine 3 times in a row last week. I just post on here while I was waiting, the runners keep running and manually put them in later.
✊🧔

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
To add, if I may:

I’m going to angle the diad just right so they can watch me spank it on my break.

AKCoverMan

Well, God I hope so!! Maybe they can run some reports on how many bleeping minutes we spend every day revolting and backing out of the wrong freaking stop! it would be enlightening data, I’m sure!

Commercial Inside Release

I can't wait for the dweebs at IE to obsess over the hopping jig I dance in the back of the truck and then the long stillness, as I wrestle through will the winter gear layers and finally start pissing in my piss jug.