Diad 6= heavy overtime

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
1649207890780.jpeg

Hot Carl

Sorry…..not overhyping how bad it is….depends on which software you have…our center is averaging almost an half over more overallow per driver than before i was told….sometimes up to 30 crashes a day….ive had times when the board locked up for upwards of 5min before being able to be restarted…

For two years it was an under-performer but acceptable with Google maps. The new navigation is buggy and quirky but works ok. The new maps are the same. Hopefully they will get better.
The rest of the interface is garbage.

So a little over two years into the BETA we have a turd.
If it inspires any hope, we're 10 years into ORION, so..................yeah.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
The gps " bird chirping " alert when you arrive at the stop sounds just like the birds outside my house this morning.

Physiological warfare ala UPS?

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
If it snows half an inch Monday here we use EC/weather all week ..pretty sad
🧔‍♂️✊
It won't be long before Emergency conditions will be the next thing we can't use in the diad. Too many crooked managers telling drivers how to hide service failures. Misloads are recorded EC, especially on Fridays when the office is a ghost town. Too bad management isn't held accountable for honesty anymore.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
It won't be long before Emergency conditions will be the next thing we can't use in the diad. Too many crooked managers telling drivers how to hide service failures. Misloads are recorded EC, especially on Fridays when the office is a ghost town. Too bad management isn't held accountable for honesty anymore.
I agree union brother ..makes me sick
More customers need to complain unfortunately, UPS makes it impossible to get ahold of someone

🧔‍♂️✊

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
I agree union brother ..makes me sick
More customers need to complain unfortunately, UPS makes it impossible to get ahold of someone

🧔‍♂️✊
Yeah when the 1-800 # gets some Indian chick sitting on her couch taking calls for $8.00 a day. No way to hold the crooks accountable. I guess that's the way Aunt Carol wants it now. Prop up females and minorities.