Diad 6 tips and tricks

reginald95

With this new rollout of the Diad 6 we lost the ability to deliver with Left At for example at condo apartments with a concierge. What is the new process for you all?

AKCoverMan

We start Monday. Haven’t had any training or info at all about them, I’m guessing my over allowed may be a little high on Monday, Oh well, cash the check! 🤑

JustDeliverIt

They haven't said anything here about a Diad 6, wonder how long it's going to take to roll this out across the country. And as peak is getting close, great timing again by this company.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
They haven't said anything here about a Diad 6, wonder how long it's going to take to roll this out across the country. And as peak is getting close, great timing again by this company.
Training will be in the diad 3 weeks after it comes out. Thanks again, management idiots. Keep up the good work
What would we do without you? Maybe increase profit from cutting the dead weight.

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
048F295A-2265-44ED-9DE4-0839AB343757.jpeg

dogs.bite.me

With this new rollout of the Diad 6 we lost the ability to deliver with Left At for example at condo apartments with a concierge. What is the new process for you all?
The huge going elsewhere button at the bottom of the delivery screen where it says, get signature, cir, etc.

Tap that, enter address, apt number, office, or wherever you're leaving it, scan info notice and go get sig from person you leave it with..
Does the diad 6 automatically pull up GPS to your next stop when put in the cradle like what the current diad five does?
It does, and its buggy, crashes the app anytime the screen goes to sleep while its in the cradle.
When you get to the stop, you sit there for a few minutes waiting for the app to finish crashing and then re-logging in.

Diad 6 is not in a good spot right now. But we have to use it. What can we do?

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
The huge going elsewhere button at the bottom of the delivery screen where it says, get signature, cir, etc.

Tap that, enter address, apt number, office, or wherever you're leaving it, scan info notice and go get sig from person you leave it with..

It does, and its buggy, crashes the app anytime the screen goes to sleep while its in the cradle.
When you get to the stop, you sit there for a few minutes waiting for the app to finish crashing and then re-logging in.

Diad 6 is not in a good spot right now. But we have to use it. What can we do?
What can we do? Benefit from their stupidity like I have for 31 years and wait for their "investment" to log in. Cash all the checks afterwards. Don't fight these idiots.

Overpaid Union Thug

What can we do? Benefit from their stupidity like I have for 31 years and wait for their "investment" to log in. Cash all the checks afterwards. Don't fight these idiots.
Lately I’ve “red pilled” several 30+ year drivers on the benefits of following ORION 100%. Unfortunate, there are still too many stubborn cowards that refuse to stop fighting these changes that ACTUALLY improve the job once given time to. They’ll go ape :censored2: having to wait on buggy DIADs.

dogs.bite.me

Lately I’ve “red pilled” several 30+ year drivers on the benefits of following ORION 100%. Unfortunate, there are still too many stubborn cowards that refuse to stop fighting these changes that ACTUALLY improve the job once given time to. They’ll go ape :censored2: having to wait on buggy DIADs.
exactly.
I just sit there and wait while it restarts. You wanna roll out buggy, untested software, then you can pay me OT to be your tester. I'm not speeding up because of their stupidity.

AKCoverMan

Lately I’ve “red pilled” several 30+ year drivers on the benefits of following ORION 100%.
I follow 100% if I’m helping someone else because I don’t know the area. And I can’t stand how stupid I feel when it has me backtracking, going in circles, passing stops on the right then being taken back to deliver them on the left.. you know all the normal ORION stuff. It feels as stupid as putting a piece of cloth over your face and thinking you’ve prevented covid.

I can’t do it on my own route. I’d go stark raving nuts. I enjoy out ORIONing their stupid solution every day.