Diad 6 tips and tricks

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
nah they get creeped on enough I don’t wanna get caught snapping a pic
41A25F7A-ED53-47DF-9E5A-A88F8FB0D092.gif

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
I will tell you this I’ve never seen so many hot chicks work here in my life. Some very attractive young fresh trim waiting for a RPCD latch onto
✊🧔
I guess we got stuck with the morbidly obese cats that have back surgery if they have to bend over to get the Little Debbie they dropped on the floor. No I'm not joking....we got some hogs.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
as a purely GPS/map device it's okay, the 5 is a better DIAD

used it in a center without ORION, i had to restrain myself from smashing it against the bulkhead a few times

AKCoverMan

as a purely GPS/map device it's okay, the 5 is a better DIAD

used it in a center without ORION, i had to restrain myself from smashing it against the bulkhead a few times
I don’t get any useful gps data.. I use my iPad for that.

I also noticed I can’t do address corrections any more. So if shipper makes typo I have to bring package all the way back and have it handled multiple times then go back out next day. Progress!!

AKCoverMan

At almost every stop it tells me I’m at wrong place (I’m not) and often when scanning opens wrong stop then locks up for 30 sec while I punch the “back” button over and over. Good times!

AKCoverMan

Turn by turn instructions that we had on the old DIADs was good especially when delivering out of your own area. Apparently we don’t have this feature anymore

dogs.bite.me

Turn by turn instructions that we had on the old DIADs was good especially when delivering out of your own area. Apparently we don’t have this feature anymore
The old navigation is still there, but its buggy as all get out and crashes your DIAD.. Diad 6 should be called Dies 6...