DIAD 6

BrownSnowFlake

Question- is their anyway on the diad 6 to see the customers names like on the diad 5?
OP I could write a book about my grievances with the new DIAD but I won't. I will say something positive about it instead. It has forced me to spend more time looking at labels and working off the shelf, instead of letting the computer do the thinking for me.

JL 0513

Where can you see suite/apartment numbers? Haven’t figured that one out yet, would be helpful.
When you select a stop, hit start to open up list of individual pieces. The apt numbers are listed near each piece.

Sadly, DIAD 6 can't yet bring up business/customer names.

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
Is there a bookmark for the Diad 6 yet? If I scroll down to a stop will it continue from there or bounce back to the top after you complete it?

You can move the bookmark with the up and down hard keys one stop at a time. Or select a stop by tapping into it then backing out of it. Two improvements with the 6 are you can tap a stop in map view to select it and also you can just scan a package in your load and back out of it to select it. But any time you do a stop out of order it will move the “carrot” to the next one down, regardless of what you had selected before.

pkgdriver

When you select a stop, hit start to open up list of individual pieces. The apt numbers are listed near each piece.

Sadly, DIAD 6 can't yet bring up business/customer names.
My names were back yesterday. Been a year or so. Crashing/buffering etc was the worst it has been in months.

Buffet Master

FEEDAH FATTY
Thanks. I don't know anything about package car or inside jobs. It's interesting reading the threads on that stuff, it's like a whole other company I've never experienced.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
You can move the bookmark with the up and down hard keys one stop at a time. Or select a stop by tapping into it then backing out of it. Two improvements with the 6 are you can tap a stop in map view to select it and also you can just scan a package in your load and back out of it to select it. But any time you do a stop out of order it will move the “carrot” to the next one down, regardless of what you had selected before.
enterering into a stop or pickup without a scan is like the #1 most frequent crash right now. the cradle sometimes unfreezes it. So pickups involve a lot of stop completing the last pickup only for the current pickup to freeze up.