DIAD 6

21Savage

Itinerary updates are terrible.

Also, if you accidentally have it on the map screen before you put it in the cradle(which is easy to do cuz the touchscreen sucks) bye bye, Auto crash.

pkgdriver

180 stops

17:00 DIAD WARNING

PUNCH OUT WARNING DURR DURR

HEE HEE YOURE SUPPOSED TO BE PUNCHED OUT HEE GEE STFU

what? they think were gunna start running cause we get a punch out warning? 😂 I go slower 😂

🧔‍♂️✊
Our centers DIAD 6 all give the punch out warning at approximately the same time. 8 hr plan or 12 hr plan. Was told 2 yrs ago to ignore it. It has nothing to do with your punch out time. ✊⏰👨‍🦯

pkgdriver

Back to the Google blue stop icons that we started with over two years ago. Board worked much better than the other map we have had for 6+ months. One crash/restart in two days>20 crashes/restarts each day.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Xs9lezRZ6dRT.png

During the frequent reboots of the Diad6 have you noticed the "PRISM" logo that pops up? Want to know what that may entail?

"The name PRISM may remind readers of the National Security Agency (NSA) program of the same name that became well known throughout the United States following the Edward Snowden revelations. Given this association, it is worth noting that the NSA, as well as the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), are now officially part of Operation Warp Speed and appear to be playing a role in the development of Warp Speed’s “pharmacovigilance surveillance system.”

Here's the whole article-- this goes beyond mere audio and video recording Brothers and Sisters:

unlimitedhangout.com

Google & Oracle To Monitor Americans Who Get Warp Speed’s Covid-19 Vaccine For Up To Two Years

Moncef Slaoui, the official head of Operation Warp Speed, told the Wall Street Journal last week that all Warp Speed vaccine recipients in the US will be monitored by “incredibly precise . . . tracking systems” for up to two years and that tech giants Google and Oracle would be involved.
unlimitedhangout.com
unlimitedhangout.com

There may be more sensors including IR based in these Diads than we think...and why build in a sensor system for monitoring health if certain jabs aren't mandatory-- unless you're planning on making them so?? And who's tracking all this biometric data? Most likely it's being SOLD --and apparently without consent! HIPAA laws anyone?

Up In Smoke

How are drivers handling Adult Signature Required packages for delivery areas with little or no cell signal. The best our management team can come up with is to sheet the package where the signal is good, put the stop in signature, drive to the stop and obtain the signature, then drive back out to where signal is better. I tried this yesterday, but the app wouldn't record the signature and I ended up signing for it (also got a signed delivery notice from customer) with management approval once I traveled back to where signal was stronger.

Thebrownblob

How are drivers handling Adult Signature Required packages for delivery areas with little or no cell signal. The best our management team can come up with is to sheet the package where the signal is good, put the stop in signature, drive to the stop and obtain the signature, then drive back out to where signal is better. I tried this yesterday, but the app wouldn't record the signature and I ended up signing for it (also got a signed delivery notice from customer) with management approval once I traveled back to where signal was stronger.
What a complete joke I didn’t even know that was a problem. I would just not deliver the damn thing and make them figure it out. This is a monster they created.

21Savage

What a complete joke I didn’t even know that was a problem. I would just not deliver the damn thing and make them figure it out. This is a monster they created.
Yeah or say send me that in diad mesaage so you could screenshot it for when it backfires on you.

Here the flavor of the month is sig required's being signed by the actual customer and the right name so I'm not playing around with that.

We have some legit country in my center but haven't heard of the cell signal dropping to the point you can't get a sig. Glad I don't have to worry about that.

TheBrownNote

Good thing I wore my brown pants
Put the diad on airplaine mode (turn the radio off) for all the no sig areas.
Deliver and sheet as normal including signatures. The stops will be removed from the board, but they will NOT be in the system yet.

When you return to good signal, turn radio on. Al your competed stops will be pushed through into the system.

Just be prepaired to have your sup freak out cause it says your 40 stops behind.

Up In Smoke

Put the diad on airplaine mode (turn the radio off) for all the no sig areas.
Deliver and sheet as normal including signatures. The stops will be removed from the board, but they will NOT be in the system yet.

When you return to good signal, turn radio on. Al your competed stops will be pushed through into the system.

Just be prepaired to have your sup freak out cause it says your 40 stops behind.
That works awesome, ty.