Diad Improvement Suggestion

ThePackageDeli

diadimprovements.jpg

WorknLateHuh

notes in the diad should be totally revamped

drivers should be able to add/edit notes for a stop and have it saved to a database

**Dont knock or ring! He works 3rd shift. The fat ass will come out and yell at you**

but seriously, within reason this would be very helpful

Whither

Scofflaw
Where’s the RDO button?

Then again, tonight I got sent to help after finishing my route. Looking through his board. Find this: 1928 Schitts Creek Ln PAL-5026. 5 stops down: 1999 Schitts Creek Ln (directly across the street, weird block) PAL-6780. Both businesses too, and had to sheet the second missed after the only neighboring business refused to sign. Our dispatchers have swept RDO into the Orion whirlwind.

thecamel

Waiting to put the re in front of tired
Best way to improve this diad. Throw it out of the window while driving down the interstate. Go down a couple of exits before you turn around to recover it. After a couple of hundred other cars have run it over. Should work much better. Might also add some texture to the slick edges. Help you grip it better.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I tried. I can’t be that stupid. One day it had me on the same street four different times. It’s a two block city street. I appreciate what your saying, but I refuse to follow that crap.
Honestly I find it much easier to do in the country because your not literally next door to stops.

Although a few days ago I was within 1 tenth of a mile of 2 different stops while delivering other stops. One of those stops I drove 4 miles back to later and another one I drove 8 miles back to. Then they want to bitch about miles and why I’m over 9.5. Lmao

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
dynamic Orion incoming!!! 100% MANDATORY OR DISCIPLINARY ACTION WILL BE TAKEN , INCLUDING TERMINATION
Go for it. I'll use the map for every stop on an ojs ride.
Seeing how it knows what are over 70s and pkg dimensions it should alert the driver to use your cart and call for teamster help on over 70s every time.