DIAD IV backlight?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I just don't understand how waiting until a day when you're not working to ask a question here about something you use at work when there is all kinds of people that can actually physically show you how to use the device, are all around you Monday morning.

I come here for Sarcasm, not information about what buttons to push on the DIAD :funny:

In the time it took you write this you could have explained how to turn on the keypad light. I know how to use the V----I just forgot how to turn on the keypad light.

Iowa Boy had no problem answering my question.

iruhnman630

I've been asked that 3 times this week. I forget the magic code sequence....up-up-override-alpha-down-2.....

I just tell them keep pushing buttons till it comes on.

numberonedriver

Alpha alpha toggle toggle should do it. If you think not having a back light sucks try having a truck with no working cargo or dome light for the last 2 months.

barnyard

KTM rider
Yikes. I understand, I've had to land a few ag planes in the dark before with no instrument panel lights.

My brother in law crashed his plane because he had no dash lights. He said the glare from the flash lights did not allow him to see very well and he ran into a runway light. Front landing gear sheared off and the plane went nose down. Injured pride and a totalled plane was the only damage.