Diad

churn n’ burn

Communications > Timecard > Summary. Or hit Edit. You can subtract that number from your total stop count if you checked the computer in the AM or count the pages left and multiply by 8 (stops per page).

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
What I do for stops left is just start at top and big arrow down till I hit ups facility. Each page is 8 stops so just do the math.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I just started at ups. Can someone tell me how I can see a total of How many deliveries I drop and how many i have left.

Each time you scan into a new delivery stop, the first page with the stop info shows the number of delivery stops you've completed. I always check the Orion computer in the morning to see how many stops it thinks I have. At lunch I count my total stops left in the edd screen, including how many individual stops I have in apartment complexes and trailer parks. To see those, you scroll to the address then hit "details", if the apartment numbers were entered by the shipper correctly, they will show up when you scroll through each package for the stop.