Problems recording breaks

21Savage

Ayyyy so I recently had to change myUPSers password.
I couldn't think of one I'd remember that I haven't already used before, so I let google select one of those strong passwords for me. something like 56 characters and almost none of them are letters.

The next day, they announced we'd soon have to enter our UPSers password to punch in.

LMAO
🤣🤣🤣 sucks for you bud.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Ayyyy so I recently had to change myUPSers password.
I couldn't think of one I'd remember that I haven't already used before, so I let google select one of those strong passwords for me. something like 56 characters and almost none of them are letters.

The next day, they announced we'd soon have to enter our UPSers password to punch in.

LMAO
It’s a UPSers account what do I care if someone hacks it?

Boss just rolled his eyes when I said my password was Aa1234@5

ToteHoarder

I mean if you are scanning last NDA stop at noon you obviously are trying to get as much volume off car by noon as possible while still making service. Dang they should just say “thank you” but wanna go the other direction? Fine. Tomorrow deliver straight NDA not a single other piece. Then start route over. File 9.5 and miss commercial as needed. They can be taught!!
That’s exactly right. I was getting volume off at bulk stops combined with air stops so I wouldn’t have to go there twice. Guess what I do now? I go twice and now I’m clocking out over 9.5.
Management has never informed me that any NDA sheeted at 12:00:01 and later would be considered late.

With DIAD V I would many times sheet something at 10:30:30 and it was considered on-time.
This is correct. It is possible to sheet something at 10:29.59 or 11:59.59 along with bulk ground at say an apartment or office and stop complete it as late as you like, but if you scan at 10:30.01 or 12:00.01 and stop complete by 10:30.59 or 12:00.59 it is processed as late even if it is actually on time.

The old diad 5 could be scanned anytime before 10:31 or 12:01 and we were not informed this had changed.

That’s what makes this a software issue instead of a service issue.

Also it was not my intention to arrive and scan at 12:00, but the person in front of me at an unprotected left turn didn’t enter the intersection before red therefore I was stuck behind them for two light cycles.

To quote Gandalf from Lord of the Rings

Gandalf:
A [RCPD] is never late, Frodo Baggins. Nor is he early; he arrives precisely when he means to.