Did Evergrande (a Chinese corp) and UPS merge?

Overpaid Union Thug

Just curious if anyone has heard?
No but I heard Amazon and UPS are about to and it’s going to be called…….

FF32EC56-CD23-48B3-A2C1-AAB72E0619B3.jpeg

Poop Head

Judge me.
Wouldn't surprise me. The jews and chinese are working so well together in many other facets of our world, might as well flush what we have left of ups down the tubes.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Wouldn't surprise me. The jews and chinese are working so well together in many other facets of our world, might as well flush what we have left of ups down the tubes.
Did someone say flush?

Evergrande sounds like a lot better name for UPS instead of Ustacould.

worldwide

Just curious if anyone has heard?
What would a property development company, Evergrande, and UPS have in common?

Evergrande has their own problems to deal with. On December 17, 2021, Evergrande was officially declared to be in default by S&P Global after missing a bond payment earlier in the month. Just a couple of days ago on the 3rd, Evergrande shares were suspended from trading, without a reason being provided by the company.

No1 Special

Long time listener, first time caller.

Evergrande has their own problems to deal with. On December 17, 2021, Evergrande was officially declared to be in default by S&P Global after missing a bond payment earlier in the month. Just a couple of days ago on the 3rd, Evergrande shares were suspended from trading, without a reason being provided by the company.
Well, we probably will not be getting a frozen cat or turkey this year................stupid rumors!!!!

trickpony1

Absolutely nothing other than opportunistic UPS looking to "buy low, sell high".
God quit making land some time ago so land is a good investment.

I'm surprised a person of your caliber doesn't know this.

Hypothetically helping.

trickpony1

Where do you see/hear this?
My friend said she read/saw it on a youtube video.
She said it was embedded in a video.

I did a search on youtube, "did UPS and Evergrande merge?" and nothing specific came up.

I said I would get back to you and I did.
I don't make this stuff up nor does she.

Inert helping.