Didn't thinkk it would happen?

UpsAngel

Deuteronomy was written to Hebrews, not Christians. It is important for study and edification but not for doctrine. None of the Old Testament can be used for Christian doctrine.
Only hardcore old school christian radicals preach out of the old stuff pretty much everything is the devil to them. Pfft.

oldngray

nowhere special
Only hardcore old school christian radicals preach out of the old stuff pretty much everything is the devil to them. Pfft.
jack_sparrow_wut.jpg

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Maybe because his name is "White"?
Try to connect the dots.......
Your right. Good point. I forgot.....whites are racist, blacks and muslims aren't. My bad.
You clearly haven't read other twitter posts by the guy. @RacistDoc might be a play on words because his name is Dr. White, but it also accurately describes his views on other races.

Here you go, since you clearly don't know how to use twitter:

Last edited:

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Americans were "BEHEADING" indians for years in this country, but I love how people today are saying "i cant believe its happening in america"...

Get serious people.

This is obviously a nut case who is simply being a copy cat after he lost his job and his mind at the same time.

TOS.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
This is obviously a nut case who is simply being a copy cat after he lost his job and his mind at the same time.

TOS.
It's more likely he lost his mind going through the american prison system, his firing just pushed him over the edge.

"Prison Islam" has been a problem for a long time. They don't represent Islam any more than the Aryan Brotherhood represents Christianity. They do, however, have a lot of power and influence in the prison system.

Last edited:

bbsam

Staff member
Maybe because a large terrorist group is promising to hit us soon.
Do you really think this is an isolated incident? That the only way there will be more is from copycats?
You can't be serious.
Helter Skelter all over again. Manson's race war never came to be.