Digital Currency

trickpony1

I'm really not a paranoid person but, this makes me nervous. Talk about Big Brother watching.... Might be time to buy a farm and start producing for ourselves.
Guess what else?
There's talk of a law that says any financial transaction over $600 must be reported by your bank to the IRS.

That's aggregate....which means if you do it in January the powers that be can supervise your accounts the rest of the year.

It's coming folks....but you keep living in la la land, watching NFL and drinking beer.

Hope this helps but it probabhly won't.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Guess what else?
There's talk of a law that says any financial transaction over $600 must be reported by your bank to the IRS.

That's aggregate....which means if you do it in January the powers that be can supervise your accounts the rest of the year.

It's coming folks....but you keep living in la la land, watching NFL and drinking beer.

That's in the bill Biden and the Democrats are fighting tooth and nail to get passed. You know the one, the free one. Lol

Indecisi0n

I'm really not a paranoid person but, this makes me nervous. Talk about Big Brother watching.... Might be time to buy a farm and start producing for ourselves.
Now that you’re retired are you going to be making posts like this on the daily to fill your time ?

rickyb

Guess what else?

we stopped thinking long ago and let the people who own and control the economy think for us

wilberforce15

The blockchain is the perfect tool for freedom or tyranny. It all depends on who owns it.

Perfect records of all transactions and ID's is a tyrant's dream.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Guess what else?

What can I do to be more prepared for what’s “coming?”
Should I buy a years supply of canned food?
A bomb shelter?
A bunch of guns? (You know, cause I can fend off the gd federal government if need be 😂😂)
Read more of the conservative propaganda that gets you guys all riled up?

rickyb

Tulsi Gabbard Hibiscus

@TulsiGabbard
·
1h

Let me get this straight: Biden wants the IRS to violate our privacy by collecting info on all financial transactions over $600 so they can stop really rich people from hiding money? Its just Big Brother trying to get more power to snoop on and control regular Americans.
Quote Tweet

60wfGe9e_mini.jpg

New York Post

@nypost
· Oct 5
Yellen defends IRS rule requiring banks to report all transactions over $600 Yellen defends IRS rule requiring banks to report all transactions over $600