Discharged

SandSpida

You should go out and purchase the exact printer that you “allegedly” did not steal and plant it in someone’s car in the UPS lot. Report it to your supe, you’ll be back to stealing customers packages in no time.

take your time

I used to never scan RS packages. Those scans used to not be trackable or any of that. Once it was changed that RS packages could be tracked from the special counts menu, I started scanning them. Until 4-5 years ago, I would routinely have 2-6 packages in my wagon with no scan. If someone handed me one, I would toss it in back and go on my merry way.

Since the apartment snafu, I always scan RSs.

You see, this is why I love Brown Cafe.

Always learn something that the Stupid-visors never teach you. I will always scan the RS packages from now on...... better safe than sorry.

take your time

If we get one at a regular pick up stop we don't scan them, we just add to to the piece count.
If you get an RS/ARS package at any other delivery stop or if someone hands it to you it needs scanned

FYI something I didn't know until recently , Amazon issues the customer a credit for a returned package once we scan it.

Is that true? Interesting....

rod

Retired 22 years
I instances like this my Grandma used to tell me---"the Devil got into you". Scared the crap out of me.

rod

Retired 22 years
You see, this is why I love Brown Cafe.

Always learn something that the Stupid-visors never teach you. I will always scan the RS packages from now on...... better safe than sorry.

Some of the info on here is crap though. Especially if its from some old person who has been retired for 20 years. Take that into consideration.

Thead Shi

We had a guy go to a house with a 1lb RS1 tag and absent mindedly put it on their 50lb box of dog food fed ex delievered and hauled it back. Man was she PIIIISED. It was a utility driver who did it and the regular driver was getting harassed all the time asking for her dog food back lmao. Its gone lady, amazon is probably scratching their heads wondering what to do with the chewy box.

Zowert

Everything hangs on that printer being found. I don’t believe you’d risk your career over a crappy Amazon printer. There is nothing in our trucks (or on doorsteps) worth losing our pension. I hope they locate it so you can put this behind you.

clean hairy

We had a guy go to a house with a 1lb RS1 tag and absent mindedly put it on their 50lb box of dog food fed ex delievered and hauled it back. Man was she PIIIISED. It was a utility driver who did it and the regular driver was getting harassed all the time asking for her dog food back lmao. Its gone lady, amazon is probably scratching their heads wondering what to do with the chewy box.
Providing it is moist food, squish it up real good, and serve it as "Chef's Surprise" for lunch!

WTFm8

... to be honest it was probably for a 50lb package and driver was just use to 1lb Amazon RTS labels LOL