Disgusted Union Members = Trump Vs. Hillary

10 point

Because they simply don't. Welfare people aren't living some grand lifestyle. They're in poverty.
194f5cfb00bce212f7de18a14968e262.jpg

And that dirty four letter word:
WORK.

Multiple phones now.
Not a bad gig for doing absolutely nothing.

I know far too many people that could really use a little bit of help. But unfortunately they work there asses off and are disqualified for any help because they made a few dollars too much.

I never donated to any presidential campaign but I'm really considering sending a few bucks to Trump

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge

I know far too many people that could really use a little bit of help. But unfortunately they work there asses off and are disqualified for any help because they made a few dollars too much.

I never donated to any presidential campaign but I'm really considering sending a few bucks to Trump

I am donating to upstate new york so he can get the help he needs.

Jkloc420

I actually think people should have the right to decide if they want to be a union. It really should be made by the person, opposed to union people at the top. Plus I don't think trumps going to bother with the unions. Even if he does the Fed unions need to be reorganized and better run anyways.

Browntown2014

Dear lord Jesus where to even begin with this ridiculousness?!?

1) welfare cheats are NOT what is destroying this country.
2) Donald Trump hates organized labor which is the very thing that allows you to earn a very good living.
3) WAKE THE friend UP.

Jkloc420

2) Donald Trump hates organized labor which is the very thing that allows you to earn a very good living.
3) WAKE THE friend UP.
He should because most of them are ran very bad. Teachers union, post office, tsar, anyone think those are ran great are insane.

10 point

3) WAKE THE friend UP.
Sure.
That's why we have a 50℅+ turnover rate at a union shop.
Dude(tte), people do not want to work hard (if at all) today.
And we've cultivated the perpetual hand out system. Many have that system figured out.

3) WAKE THE friend UP.
Private enterprise let's me earn a good living . I'm sick and tired of paying for leeches.

Anything else?

Jkloc420

Sure, but so does your participation in a union. Private enterprise would walk all over you without the union, we have a competitor that is a pretty good example of what happens when the only voice workers have is their option to quit.

Actually part of the reason we have competitor is the fact if we didn't ups would have a monopoly on the business.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
I actually think people should have the right to decide if they want to be a union. It really should be made by the person, opposed to union people at the top. Plus I don't think trumps going to bother with the unions. Even if he does the Fed unions need to be reorganized and better run anyways.
I used to have that view on RTW, but I now think that some employers would use RTW to break the union.

It's a shame really.

People should have the right to decide for themselves if they want to join the union.

But everyone else's right to collective bargain is just too important to risk losing.

gman042

Been around the block a few times

3) WAKE THE friend UP.

There are more people now than ever on welfare. They now outnumber the people that actually work and pay for the welfare.
AND....if Trump becomes president there are far more pressing issues that need to be addressed than worrying about the state of our union. There is a larger "union" that is in dire need of some attention. It is called the United States of America. Which does not seem to mean much anymore.