Dispute my resignation

Idiot

hello I am a 20 year old who has been working as a package handler for the past 9 months and today I was asked to sign a paper of resignation for grabbing myself a Powerade and someone else a coke. The man had just finished restocking the machine was rude to everyone in break room and didn’t shut the door all the way so people started taking drinking from inside and I was one of the idiots who did so. I have been a hard worker every moment spent in the facility and made an impulsive desicion because I was tired and thirsty having been there 10 hours and it being 8am. Anywhere I read it looks like this is the end for me because stealing is the worst of it all but if there is anything I could do from here I would appreciate some words of advice

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Sorry you're gone
hello I am a 20 year old who has been working as a package handler for the past 9 months and today I was asked to sign a paper of resignation for grabbing myself a Powerade and someone else a coke. The man had just finished restocking the machine was rude to everyone in break room and didn’t shut the door all the way so people started taking drinking from inside and I was one of the idiots who did so. I have been a hard worker every moment spent in the facility and made an impulsive desicion because I was tired and thirsty having been there 10 hours and it being 8am. Anywhere I read it looks like this is the end for me because stealing is the worst of it all but if there is anything I could do from here I would appreciate some words of advice
960556F8-9827-4D77-BE83-7A184C886847.png

Probably not gonna end well, sorry.

wilberforce15

You were going into a diabetic shock and needed that to save your life …..right…..
They can't prove he wasn't. Signing the form kinda screws him, though.

We've had people get their jobs back after stealing.

Their case?

"You can't prove that I knew that stolen item was in my backpack. Somebody could've placed it there to get me fired."

Idiot

thank you for treating this like a Reddit post instead of helping someone in need. I realize I am wrong and need to give it up. I guess I’ll try Amazon