Dispute my resignation

wilberforce15

You can laugh, but it's happened plenty.

Guy walks out in sort. The PT Sup said he didn't give him permission. Ft Sup fires hourly.

PT Sup leaves the company. Everything against the employee is hearsay. No witness against him.

542thruNthru

You can laugh, but it's happened plenty.

Guy walks out in sort. The PT Sup said he didn't give him permission. Ft Sup fires hourly.

PT Sup leaves the company. Everything against the employee is hearsay. No witness against him.
Much different situation but hey if you believe you have to be an employee to be a witness thats cool.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
I believe what I've seen and heard during appeals, so yes, I know that testimony from non employees is outright dismissed. That's because I've seen it dismissed on those grounds.
LOL.........So you're a package handler AND a Union Labor Representative? How many "testimonies" have you witnessed??? LOL

wilberforce15

LOL.........So you're a package handler AND a Union Labor Representative? How many "testimonies" have you witnessed??? LOL

I've been a witness in two such situations. And connected to many more.

I can tell you explicitly what my stewards and reps have said, and has happened in these situations in my hub, and that's that it is dismissed outright.

A non-employee is someone that has no vested interest in the truth and no possible consequence for lying.

That's why it cannot be used as a basis for validation of an accusation. There is no recourse against them for lying. So, they don't get to play a part.

I guess you just hang your people out to dry?

542thruNthru

I've been a witness in two such situations. And connected to many more.

I can tell you explicitly what my stewards and reps have said, and has happened in these situations in my hub, and that's that it is dismissed outright.

A non-employee is someone that has no vested interest in the truth and no possible consequence for lying.

That's why it cannot be used as a basis for validation of an accusation. There is no recourse against them for lying. So, they don't get to play a part.

I guess you just hang your people out to dry?
Yes that would be the argument that a BA or steward would make but to say that is inadmissible is wrong lol.

wilberforce15

Yes that would be the argument that a BA or steward would make but to say that is inadmissible is wrong lol.
And that argument has won enough here that it is simply common practice to dismiss statements from non employees, or not allow them to be used as validation of an accusation.

Thanks for playing.

542thruNthru

And that argument has won enough here that it is simply common practice to dismiss statements from non employees, or not allow them to be used as validation of an accusation.

Thanks for playing.
Lol.

Because you say so it must be fact. Hurry up you're losing millions of dollars being on here and not day trading.

wilberforce15

From 9:49 to 9:51, I made 400 bucks and then I closed the program for the day.

I can do the math for you if multiplication is too hard. That's about a 60k in and out day trade in 2 minutes.

You working hard?
2021-12-14-TradeActivity.png

wilberforce15

I went back to Old Faithful AMC for a little afternoon dough. I saw something I wanted on Amazon.

200 more bucks in 90 seconds. Using the same 60k.
2021-12-14-TradeActivity.png