Dispute my resignation

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
I've been a witness in two such situations. And connected to many more..
Telling on yourself and the crew...

Indirectly.

I believe they call that self snitching.

de-niro-robert-de-niro.gif

Whither

Scofflaw
thank you for treating this like a Reddit post instead of helping someone in need. I realize I am wrong and need to give it up. I guess I’ll try Amazon
Did you sign the resignation letter? Either way you discuss the the situation w your steward and BA ASAP.

The lesson is: 1. Don't give mgmt an easy reason to fire you. 2. Even if you're gone here, if you ever get another union job, learn your Weingarten rights, e.g., if your job is in jeopardy, do not speak further w mgmt until you have a union rep present. 3. Don't sign anything under pressure from mgmt.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
hello I am a 20 year old who has been working as a package handler for the past 9 months and today I was asked to sign a paper of resignation for grabbing myself a Powerade and someone else a coke. The man had just finished restocking the machine was rude to everyone in break room and didn’t shut the door all the way so people started taking drinking from inside and I was one of the idiots who did so. I have been a hard worker every moment spent in the facility and made an impulsive desicion because I was tired and thirsty having been there 10 hours and it being 8am. Anywhere I read it looks like this is the end for me because stealing is the worst of it all but if there is anything I could do from here I would appreciate some words of advice
Don't steal kid. You didn't "grab" anything, you looted.

UPSER1987

Did you sign the resignation letter? Either way you discuss the the situation w your steward and BA ASAP.

The lesson is: 1. Don't give mgmt an easy reason to fire you. 2. Even if you're gone here, if you ever get another union job, learn your Weingarten rights, e.g., if your job is in jeopardy, do not speak further w mgmt until you have a union rep present. 3. Don't sign anything under pressure from mgmt.
It’s theft and a cardinal sin. He’s not coming back no matter who he speaks to. There is no defense of theft.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
About half the Reload and the Reload Supe were fired many many years ago in my building for realizing the candy machine wasn't locked and looting it. A guy that had like 2 months seniority turned them in and went WAY up the seniority list when they were canned.He went full time after being part time for a year as a result