Disqualified from becoming a driver for being 10 days to young?!

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I'm not trying to to change the answer I'm trying to see if there are people out there who have have the same problem...and see if the union fought for them and won because from what some people are saying that it is possible and why are you guys getting upset these site is meant for us to solve problems and help others with issue I'm okay with the fact if I don't get this job I understand why... And I never made you guys click on my post. You guys must not have no life because you sure do spend a lot of time on this website

Sent using BrownCafe App
Dude...IVE was decent and tried to give you advice...we all did, even if I wasnt too nice about it. Go suck it! :bigsmile2:

I'm sorry but I thought this website was meant for help and advice. And if you ignored me I wouldn't care this is just a website that means nothing other then a place to get help I'm happy person just try to find answer to my question thank you for your help:)

Sent using BrownCafe App
Sounds like nobody has,the answer for your question.

Maybe talk to your BA.

mellinger58

Dude...IVE was decent and tried to give you advice...we all did, even if I wasnt too nice about it. Go suck it!
I knw you did and I thank you for that but just because I reposted it doesn't mean I wasn't looking for more advice I am truly thank you for your happy all I'm trying to do is get a second opinion like his you go to the doctor and they tell you you have cancer you would want a second opinion

Sent using BrownCafe App

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I knw you did and I thank you for that but just because I reposted it doesn't mean I wasn't looking for more advice I am truly thank you for your happy all I'm trying to do is get a second opinion like his you go to the doctor and they tell you you have cancer you would want a second opinion

Sent using BrownCafe App
Talk to your steward or BA.

mellinger58

Sounds like nobody has,the answer for your question.

Maybe talk to your BA.
Well I've talk to him and things are looking good they really are he said depending on when they take the new drivers we might be able to fight it and I was asking around and the next guy isn't going for 2 week so I might have a grievance I'm just trying to find some people who have had the same thing happen to him and I've found a few people

Sent using BrownCafe App

mellinger58

Talk to your steward or BA.
Well I've talk to him and things are looking good they really are he said depending on when they take the new drivers we might be able to fight it and I was asking around and the next guy isn't going for 2 week so I might have a grievance I'm just trying to find some people who have had the same thing happen to him and I've found a few people

Sent using BrownCafe App

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Tlk 2 ur biness agent he will mke evryhing beter askng peeple on a furom (and then sucking at writing out sentences) wont fix your issue u were 2 yung, so they disquilfed you. after u tern 21 sign a new list thnks

See, its a HUGE P.I.T.A. to try to read garbage like that

mellinger58

Let me ask you this?
How about if I was the guy behind you,on the seniority list.
And I was over 21,at the time of the bid.

Then what?
Well I would be upset and I would accept that face ( but I'm really the lowest man on the list and the one of the reason I trying to push this subject is because I knw there are a few people above who want to go driving and if it goes back up for bid I will lose)

Sent using BrownCafe App

mellinger58

Tlk 2 ur biness agent he will mke evryhing beter askng peeple on a furom (and then sucking at writing out sentences) wont fix your issue u were 2 yung, so they disquilfed you. after u tern 21 sign a new list thnks

See, its a HUGE P.I.T.A. to try to read garbage like that
I did and he said we might be able to fight this depending on when they send the other to driving school and from which I understand I would be old enough at that time

Sent using BrownCafe App