Disqualified from becoming a driver for being 10 days to young?!

cb1969

Unfortunately its the age that the bid is awarded and doesn't matter when they take them. Sorry, but head up your time well come...keep your eye on the prize

mellinger58

Yes, you can. But you shouldn't need to ask. There are "subtle" hints everywhere. Lol.

Log onto the site and you'll know exactly what I do, mobile doesn't show it, I don't think

Einstein
Yeah I don't have a computer like I said before I work two jobs I do everything from my mobile phone

Sent using BrownCafe App

fres431

You love to spam! Quoting your own convo from the post 1 min before. Thank god they didn't take you, some people just ain't smart enough to make it as a driver.

Cuban100%

We'll Thursday I got a phone call saying if I was 10 days old I would have gotten the job. I talked to my business agent for a few mins the other day he said it demands on when they take the other drivers which there are 3 spots open and I talked to one of them and they said that they are going in 2 week which would make me old enough to drive. Has any one else across this he so can you tell me . I really want to be a driver and I'm trying to build a case that I can win. Thank you for reading and your help
Try the Supreme Court. Good luck.

mellinger58

[q uote="fres431, post: 1393652, member: 54095"]You love to spam! Quoting your own convo from the post 1 min before. Thank god they didn't take you, some people just ain't smart enough to make it as a driver.[/quote]im sorry I'm new to this ....and you don't like me

Sent using BrownCafe App

fres431

Your absolutely right your new to this April 24 2014 you have 47 post all but 1 of those are under one of your 3 or 4 topics claiming you got dqed cause your to young. The 47th post is a question on bidding which is I am sure related to your problem of being dqed. So 47 post on your own topics..great job keep it up maybe you'll be delivering in your own vehicle soon!

mellinger58

Your absolutely right your new to this April 24 2014 you have 47 post all but 1 of those are under one of your 3 or 4 topics claiming you got dqed cause your to young. The 47th post is a question on bidding which is I am sure related to your problem of being dqed. So 47 post on your own topics..great job keep it up maybe you'll be delivering in your own vehicle soon!
Yeah I might of started an account in April but wasn't using it and that's probly why I accidentally post 2 or 3 time once again I'm sorry but I thank you for you answeranswer

hondo

promoted to mediocrity
I,for one, like this kid's moxie. He sounds like he(?) really wants the job, & knows how lucky he is if he gets it. He seems to understand the importance of filing the grievance in a timely manner, and is making an effort to find information to support his case.
I mean, all too often I hear how part-timers don't have the "work ethic" and don't want to be FT pkg.
The only thing I find annoying is starting multiple threads, and I'm willing to chalk that up to not being familiar with the delays of BC's reading and posting habits. Instead of attacking the poster, did anyone counsel him on BC etiquette, or use the 'report post' option to suggest the threads be merged by the staff?
I am rather ashamed of how he has been treated here. It's like a bizzarro world of DBs.
M58, I hope you prevail. Make sure the grievance is filed within the time limits of your contract supplement.

Nimnim

The Nim
I,for one, like this kid's moxie. He sounds like he(?) really wants the job, & knows how lucky he is if he gets it. He seems to understand the importance of filing the grievance in a timely manner, and is making an effort to find information to support his case.
I mean, all too often I hear how part-timers don't have the "work ethic" and don't want to be FT pkg.
The only thing I find annoying is starting multiple threads, and I'm willing to chalk that up to not being familiar with the delays of BC's reading and posting habits. Instead of attacking the poster, did anyone counsel him on BC etiquette, or use the 'report post' option to suggest the threads be merged by the staff?
I am rather ashamed of how he has been treated here. It's like a bizzarro world of DBs.
M58, I hope you prevail. Make sure the grievance is filed within the time limits of your contract supplement.

I like the moxie as well, but I had no input on it. I reported when I saw 2 threads with nearly identical names on the front page. I know many here like to joke and make fun of stuff, but sometimes it's really better to just not respond. I'm not sure I should be posting this myself, but hey I've typed this much so I might as well just hit the post button.

mellinger58

Yeah I might of started an account in April but wasn't using it and that's probly why I accidentally post 2 or 3 time once again I'm sorry but I thank you for you answeranswer
I like the moxie as well, but I had no input on it. I reported when I saw 2 threads with nearly identical names on the front page. I know many here like to joke and make fun of stuff, but sometimes it's really better to just not respond. I'm not sure I should be posting this myself, but hey I've typed this much so I might as well just hit the post button.
thank you I'm very new to this I a wasn't sure how this worked