Disqualified from becoming a driver for being 10 days to young?!

bobybooshay

If you worked here for more than 3 months...you wouldn't even have to ask, newbie....lol. They keep hiring idiots, don't train them right..which cause the rest of us to do my job AND theirs...and I'm friggin tired of it. Then you come on here and ask the same question 16 different ways, thinking the answer will be different.
You don't have to answer anyones questions. Just don't reply simple. =)

Sent using BrownCafe App

Cementups

Box Monkey
How can someone under 21 take the road test to go to school?

Ask the people who put me through driver classes and orientation 18.5 years ago. I was qualified to drive a few days before my 21st birthday but I was not allowed to actually start driving until after my birthday. But that was 18 years ago and things are a little different now. And long before that Integrad crap.

fres431

Thank you for your help I'm sorry I though this site was meant to help people not to hurt people

Sent using BrownCafe App
Site is to help people and for us upsers to communicate with our brothers and sisters throughout but posting the same topic multiple was in a short time frame so you hurry up an get your answer shows immaturity. I'm giving you my opinion of why maybe you are being skipped or rather disqualified from driving for being 10 days to young

Z

ZQXC

Decades later, still here.

3051428.jpg

J

jibbs

I'm sorry but I thought this website was meant for help and advice. And if you ignored me I wouldn't care this is just a website that means nothing other then a place to get help I'm happy person just try to find answer to my question thank you for your help:)

Actually, I think it's more of an off-hours meeting place for people who work at UPS. The advice thing is secondary and we don't always take it seriously.

Hell, half the fools on here are drunk when they're posting here (myself included). You want to ask advice?? Go for it, there's a good chance you'll get a constructive answer. There's an even better chance, on the other hand, that someone's going to have some fun at your expense regardless of whether or not they answer your repeated questions to your satisfaction.

But :censored2:, bro, do something with your life. Get off the gosh darn internet and go get a job or something, :censored2:.

mellinger58

Actually, I think it's more of an off-hours meeting place for people who work at UPS. The advice thing is secondary and we don't always take it seriously.

Hell, half the fools on here are drunk when they're posting here (myself included). You want to ask advice?? Go for it, there's a good chance you'll get a constructive answer. There's an even better chance, on the other hand, that someone's going to have some fun at your expense regardless of whether or not they answer your repeated questions to your satisfaction.

But :censored2:, bro, do something with your life. Get off the gosh darn internet and go get a job or something, :censored2:.
I'm sorry to take up your time but I'm barley On here I do most of my posting from work.....

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular

CAM00220.jpg
I still got that extra split route to load called Quit...lol