Divorce benefits

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Well every story is certainly different. Number one I don't plan on getting divorced. Bit my wife sacrificed her future earnings to have a family and she does not deserve to be poor because of it
In dookie's instance she doesn't deserve :censored2:. Give the dad custody, hold her accountable, and let her sort it out on her own.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Seems like people make up stories to post on Browncafe. If it is real.....what a dummy...should lose everything!
Everything? Maybe not. But since he is the :censored2: in this particular instance, it's hard for me to feel so sorry for him. Does he deserve to probably never see his kids now or lose the house? No. They (he and his wife) need to suffer eachother's presence and figure it out on their own.

Had to make an account just to comment on this because he showed me this post I think hoping to earn brownie points. There's a lot he left out but cheating is not the worst thing he has done. Not by a long shot. He's lucky I have chosen to skip the lawyers and go through mediation and that I don't tell you guys everything. I'm not trying to take him to the cleaners either. I am not selfish. I just want to go back to school and get my life back on track.

over9five

Staff member
Had to make an account just to comment on this because he showed me this post I think hoping to earn brownie points. There's a lot he left out but cheating is not the worst thing he has done. Not by a long shot. He's lucky I have chosen to skip the lawyers and go through mediation and that I don't tell you guys everything. I'm not trying to take him to the cleaners either. I am not selfish. I just want to go back to school and get my life back on track.
No chance of reconciliation?

No chance of reconciliation?

God no.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

You go girl!!

Over 70

uy8v2KU.gif