Divorce benefits

Ms.PacMan

Had to make an account just to comment on this because he showed me this post I think hoping to earn brownie points. There's a lot he left out but cheating is not the worst thing he has done. Not by a long shot. He's lucky I have chosen to skip the lawyers and go through mediation and that I don't tell you guys everything. I'm not trying to take him to the cleaners either. I am not selfish. I just want to go back to school and get my life back on track.
Condolences on marrying a :censored2:. Been there.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Result of recent divorce here in Mass (SHE wanted divorce):

She got the house.

She got the entire 401k, but none of the pension.

Kids were old enough to decide where they went. One went with dad, one with Mom.

DESTROYED lives, I don't understand how someone could do this to their family.
The little guy takes over sometimes.

Over 70

It's just too bad the vagina in question apparently did everything right according to the OP.

Edit: Ok, you're right. The wife and the other woman. 50/50.

What kind of nutbag woman joins browncafe to actually post in this kind of scenario? I'm not saying the dudes not a :censored2: but weird scenario...

Box Ox

What kind of nutbag woman joins browncafe to actually post in this kind of scenario? I'm not saying the dudes not a :censored2: but weird scenario...

Yeah. Creating an account just to tell us cheating wasn't all he did is a little off. Maybe it's just in case this thread is pulled back up as some sort of evidence for the court during custody/divorce proceedings? No idea how that works.

Oh man. We need the husband and mistress back on here. It'd be Jerry Springer.
qYh5lpSMwYc6Y.gif