Do all UPS employees get paid weekly??

edk35

Yes my husband got the Operation Manager position in Freight and he will start next Monday and he just assumed it was weekly like the UPS position he has now. He is asking his boss some questions tomorrow and will inquire. I just thought I would ask on here since you all are so quick to answer questions that people ask. Thanks.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Or do some positions pay biweekly? Thanks

I thought you were going to read more and post less.

Wishful thinking on my part, just like I thought maybe your husband would ask these questions himself.

If there is anything else you would like to know to further your child support case or alimony case, please just ask all the questions at once, it's easier for us disenfranchised azsoles to respond to.

And before you ask, no, I'm not miserable. Yes I love my job, yes I am getting enough at home, yes I actually have been called a :censored2: today, and no, I don't have anything better to do.

Turdferguson

Just a turd

Wishful thinking on my part, just like I thought maybe your husband would ask these questions himself.

If there is anything else you would like to know to further your child support case or alimony case, please just ask all the questions at once, it's easier for us disenfranchised azsoles to respond to.

And before you ask, no, I'm not miserable. Yes I love my job, yes I am getting enough at home, yes I actually have been called a :censored2: today, and no, I don't have anything better to do.
giphy.gif

What a D*

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

How's that old Power Wagon coming along, :censored2:?

:censored2:

You're welcome