Do i have to show up?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
My training consisted of a road test , then a few weeks later a call during a snowstorm, when I showed up , was tossed a set of keys and told to go .
Of course the PC was " borrowed " from the shop .
And that caused me to run out of fuel on my return trip .

Babagounj

Strength through joy
to the white girl , I also drove a low mileage truck back then , 45 mile round trip .
Many a day a was on call for am work came in and went home only to repeat the trip for the Twilight later in the day .

Nike

an attrative woman at UPS and you can't get work?
I call bs.
If you were at my hub it won't matter how fast you work, you'd probably have your own route with the newest non standard truck to match, heck they probably take out all the piss bottles out for you too.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Easy day?
My career was spent mostly in " shop " PCs .
One even caught on fire in the steering column , I drove it right back to the shop after emptying most of the fire extinguisher's contents on me . The boss who was having drivers take and not return their PCs , liked my actions so well he instructed ever mechanic to always let me take a PC in the future .

Babagounj

Strength through joy
an attrative woman at UPS and you can't get work?
I call bs.
If you were at my hub it won't matter how fast you work, you'd probably have your own route with the newest non standard truck to match, heck they probably take out all the piss bottles out for you too.
You think she might be a company plant ?
I'm appalled that you would think it so .

Faceplanted

Nobody with less part time seniority should be driving before you. Period

Doesn't matter how good you are in preload or anything else.

If you have more seniority you drive!!

Find a steward and file a grevience asap. It will stop the second you do that

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Ok first off that is really me on my avatar. I know I haven't been fired or they don't think I quit because I just received a text message that everyone on boxline 1 needs to be there 15 min early. He is aware I live so far out so he has had my back. I just need answers on what I need to do in order to drive like the other TCD who have less seniority than me. I need to quit if I'm going to be preload forever because I didn't go to work for UPS thinking I would be making 11/hr. I drive a big truck that gets 15 miles to the gallon. I live 40 miles away. That would be insane! I can get a job closer to my house for that kind of money. My supervisor when I was driving keeps telling me I will drive soon. I just didn't know if I was hurting my chances of driving by not showing up to preload the past week. It was told to me that they were holding me on the charge line until they found a replacement and as long as I continued to kick ass on the line they wouldn't find a replacement quickly. I even had the hub supervisor come to me and comment on how hard I worked and how fast I was.
file a grievance, talk to your union rep.