Do i have to show up?

I was hired as a TCD last October 2016. I drove all peak season and then started preload in January. I keep hearing that I will be driving soon but I still haven't. I have reached seniority and I notice there are other TCD below me driving while I'm still working preload. I was told it was because I am very fast and a hard worker in preload. I can't afford to keep working preload at 11/hr when I live 40 miles away from the hub so I was told I could just not show up for preload and wait for them to call me to start driving again. When I look at my timecard it says no call. Is this bad? Can I be fired? Is it better to show up and continue working preload? I can't find anywhere what the requirements are and what are the consequences when you don't show up for preload.

Will they call me to let me know? I have not been there for 1 week and no one has even called me. I'm losing money by going to work due to the gas. I know other tcd that have never shown up for preload and they still have a job. They are not great at telling you what is expected. Where can I find this info?

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Will they call me to let me know? I have not been there for 1 week and no one has even called me. I'm losing money by going to work due to the gas. I know other tcd that have never shown up for preload and they still have a job. They are not great at telling you what is expected. Where can I find this info?
The union hall

I don't understand that. Union hall? Lol I am so in the dark. Sorry don't mean to be stupid about all this but it is my first time to work with a union and like I said, it's hard to find answers at UPS

Future

Victory Ride
Are you in the union? Do you pay dues each month or paycheck
IMG_2575.GIF

Future

Victory Ride
First and foremost ...you must show up 2 work ...when you r scheduled ...regardless of where they have u working .... ask some of the older employees ...who your union steward is and convey what's going on ....find out where your union hall is and a phone number if steward is not solving the issue