Do they still have mask "mandates" in your hub?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Mask mandate, but nobody consistently wears one. They don't even put masks out anymore, we have stacks of them in storage. I, however, do wear a mask when delivering, out of respect for the customers. I deliver to clinics, hospitals, pharmacies, retirement/nursing homes, schools... No mask, and the dozen hot nurses give you scowls, with a mask they go back to eye-raping you.
Gotta keep your options open.

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat
Mask mandate, but nobody consistently wears one. They don't even put masks out anymore, we have stacks of them in storage. I, however, do wear a mask when delivering, out of respect for the customers. I deliver to clinics, hospitals, pharmacies, retirement/nursing homes, schools... No mask, and the dozen hot nurses give you scowls, with a mask they go back to eye-raping you.
Tell them you're genetically superior

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
However UPs has a nationwide mask mandate in all their facilities. Enforcement would depend on the regional and local management. In Chesapeake District, the district safety commander or whatever his title is an old school fire and brimstone rules enforcer, so our local management is being forced to enforce the mandate until it is corporately lifted.

Sounds like we're in the same district.....

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
PT here. We have to sign a sheet and they hand us a mask before entering the hub. North East here.

When will this end?

Not that anyone cares, tons of people put the mask on their chin including management but when will this whole charade end?
PT YES....RPCD/FULL-time NO

YOULL NEVER BE A RPCD!!!!
L🤣L

✊🧔