Do they still have mask "mandates" in your hub?

Imabear

PT here. We have to sign a sheet and they hand us a mask before entering the hub. North East here.

When will this end?

Not that anyone cares, tons of people put the mask on their chin including management but when will this whole charade end?

charm299

PT here. We have to sign a sheet and they hand us a mask before entering the hub. North East here.

When will this end?

Not that anyone cares, tons of people put the mask on their chin including management but when will this whole charade end?
Never sign anything. And yes we still have a mask mandate but nobody wears a mask

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck

When will this end?

soon

However UPs has a nationwide mask mandate in all their facilities. Enforcement would depend on the regional and local management. In Chesapeake District, the district safety commander or whatever his title is an old school fire and brimstone rules enforcer, so our local management is being forced to enforce the mandate until it is corporately lifted.

PreTrippin’

Getting drunk and falling down
This is an interesting subject. When this all started my center manager came in one morning for a ‘PCM’ and said that we all better wear a mask at all times and if we’re caught on the premises without one we’d be issued a warning. On the second occurrence we’d be fired on the spot and the union is on board with it so I mean it… he said this with his mask under his chin. Lol ups management…

Unfortunately, yes.

I'll say though that just about everyone at my hub thinks and knows the masks do jack :censored2: at this point.

We only still wear them because of pressure from some higher-ups.

Trailer monkey

When will this end?

I tell them that I don't sign anything unless I can take it to the bank and cash it

Commercial Inside Release

Mask mandate, but nobody consistently wears one. They don't even put masks out anymore, we have stacks of them in storage. I, however, do wear a mask when delivering, out of respect for the customers. I deliver to clinics, hospitals, pharmacies, retirement/nursing homes, schools... No mask, and the dozen hot nurses give you scowls, with a mask they go back to eye-raping you.