Do they unload the trailers on Saturdays even if not delivering? (on topic)

Status
Not open for further replies.

iruhnman630

Sure- worry about the packages. How come no one gives a crap if an unloader is cooking in a trailer or if a driver has to work in a package car that is 150 degrees inside?
I think he was saying the customer could have requested next day or 2 day air.

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
Sometimesoads are sorted Friday and sit at another hub until Sunday or Monday.

Either way I don't think it's that big a deal. If it came from Asia it's probably been burning up intermodel for a few weeks already.

Indecisi0n

I had a customer complain about his $3000.00 medication that keeps him alive sitting in a hot package car all day until delivery time (6-7pm). I said you know we have next day air service and I'll be here by 10:30am every time his response "You know how expensive that is".

People's stupidity ceases to amaze me.

iruhnman630

I had a customer complain about his $3000.00 medication that keeps him alive sitting in a hot package car all day until delivery time (6-7pm). I said you know we have next day air service and I'll be here by 10:30am every time his response "You know how expensive that is".

I think we all have experienced the one customer who was upset that we didn't notice the cool package and make a special effort to deliver it earlier

Coldworld

60 months and counting

It’s almost as bad as some of the mgt here...lol

Coldworld

60 months and counting

I thought most meds came 1 or 2 day anyway??

What's an extra $20.?

Status
Not open for further replies.