Do we have an 8hr guarantee?

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
WOHOO, I explain how something works in the real world and out come the union whores!

Which word in that confused you little girl?

You can just not bid 22.4s and follow the normal pt to full time driver progression. Took me 5 years to get a driver position. That’s how it has always worked.

AT a rate of approx 4-5 new drivers per year hired over the last 6 years it will take until the last year of the contract to hit the mystical 25% mark!

They cannot change your 06 to 05 without asking you to take a paid actual before you clock out. Sky is falling on charm cafe.

HAHAHAHA, Jesus man you are clueless in how things actually work! Do yourself a favor, get out from the cubical and come see how the rest of the world actually lives!

So say your route is cut but lower seniority drivers are working that are Mon tru Fri drivers UPS still have to work you unless you want the day off. In the contract does it not say Seniority prevails at all times. Wouldn’t UPS have to lay off lower seniority drivers on days they cut routes Mon tru Fri.

22.4's will be scheduled Tues-Sat and eventually Wed-Sunday. They will get their contractually guaranteed 40 hours. UPS, to save on labor costs will advance loads and pull back loads so that Saturadys will be full days and I honestly think Sundays will become also. Now that rapes Monday's volume. Routes get slashed on Mondays now and it'll just get worse as more and more 22.4's are hired! Seniority cuts do not affect the 22.4's as they are not scheduled to work on Mondays. We have been screaming about this since day one of the 22.4 info release.

babboo25

Banned
HAHAHAHA, Jesus man you are clueless in how things actually work! Do yourself a favor, get out from the cubical and come see how the rest of the world actually lives!
Cubical? LOL!!!! What a dummy!!!! So your management team changes your time card without your permission? Just shows how absolutely clueless all of your accounts are on here.

babboo25

Banned
22.4's will be scheduled Tues-Sat and eventually Wed-Sunday. They will get their contractually guaranteed 40 hours. UPS, to save on labor costs will advance loads and pull back loads so that Saturadys will be full days and I honestly think Sundays will become also. Now that rapes Monday's volume. Routes get slashed on Mondays now and it'll just get worse as more and more 22.4's are hired! Seniority cuts do not affect the 22.4's as they are not scheduled to work on Mondays. We have been screaming about this since day one of the 22.4 info release
So who is going to run all the NDA, commercial and makes pickups on Monday?

Appvol

WOHOO, I explain how something works in the real world and out come the union whores!

Which word in that confused you little girl?

AT a rate of approx 4-5 new drivers per year hired over the last 6 years it will take until the last year of the contract to hit the mystical 25% mark!

22.4's will be scheduled Tues-Sat and eventually Wed-Sunday. They will get their contractually guaranteed 40 hours. UPS, to save on labor costs will advance loads and pull back loads so that Saturadys will be full days and I honestly think Sundays will become also. Now that rapes Monday's volume. Routes get slashed on Mondays now and it'll just get worse as more and more 22.4's are hired! Seniority cuts do not affect the 22.4's as they are not scheduled to work on Mondays. We have been screaming about this since day one of the 22.4 info release.

Wasn’t talking about 22.4 never said one word about them. It was Mon thru Fri drivers. There has to be junior Mon thru Friday drivers working when they start cutting routes. You still have the right to work before them.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I cant get a straight answer out of any union reps. A lot of drivers working under 8hrs past couple weeks wondering if once the new contract comes into effect if hrs worked will be what we are paid.
In New England we have a few protections, removal of the 1 Day lay-off. Guaranteed 8 hours. To name a few.

$see$gone

So who is going to run all the NDA, commercial and makes pickups on Monday?
Now they have a lot of air drivers plus RPCD lol running morning air. I only have maybe 4 when a year ago it was at least 8 to 10. Late pick ups took off me by air drivers or drivers that agreed to come in and cover P.M. pick ups. I would guess this will be our hobo drivers I mean combo drivers work once going.

cachmeifucan

Nothing is guaranteed ups doesn't care what the contract says they tell you go file and majority won't
I cant get a straight answer out of any union reps. A lot of drivers working under 8hrs past couple weeks wondering if once the new contract comes into effect if hrs worked will be what we are paid.

$see$gone

In New England we have a few protections, removal of the 1 Day lay-off. Guaranteed 8 hours. To name a few.
Our local has the if work is available BS whatever that means. Work was available 10yrs ago when the market crashed. Will enough work be available for 60 routes when they did that with 45 a year ago?