Do you believe God loves you?

Integrity

Binge Poster

“Religion has actually convinced people that there's an invisible man living in the sky who watches everything you do, every minute of every day. And the invisible man has a special list of ten things he does not want you to do. And if you do any of these ten things, he has a special place, full of fire and smoke and burning and torture and anguish, where he will send you to live and suffer and burn and choke and scream and cry forever and ever 'til the end of time!

But He loves you. He loves you, and He needs money! He always needs money! He's all-powerful, all-perfect, all-knowing, and all-wise, somehow just can't handle money!”

George Carlin
What is your point?

Integrity

Binge Poster
Everything surround the belief in God revolves around the human self reflections on death. Humans have a unique curiosity about death. They say some species of animals like elephants do too, but only man has been able to articulate it in writings and ceremony. The human ability to imagine a world beyond our physical being and the concept of a soul, so, to beat death. Yet, they are as fictitious as any science fiction drama because there is no proof other than psychosomatic beliefs and experiences.
You don’t believe in God.

Integrity

Binge Poster
god hates me —- I’m sure of it.
I once thought, how could God possibly love me?

I too believe he hated me.

I believe differently now. I believe I am loved by God.

I believe all human beings are loved by God.

I believe you are loved by God.

UPS Horn Genie

Have you blown your horn today?
Ok. I don't...see?

As circuitous and nebulous your statement was....

Didn't change or prove anything....as it is just an opinion.

Last night was crystal clear and cold. Perfect for star watching.

As I pondered that most of what is seen by your eye are galaxies....

I sure didn't think about the crusades or church or pot luck lunches....

I do think instantaneous interstellar travel will at least give us a more intelligent idea of perhaps our origins....

Helpful tip: try all this pondering with a fine 12 yo Scotch.....
A vaccine skeptic yet skeptic of an omniscient creator? Wow! I like your style!

Toot toot!

Buffet Master

FEEDAH FATTY
Why do you believe this?

I once believed this but I now believe God loves us all!
I personally don't believe in any type of religious God, but for the sake of answering your question - the Christian God is a God in absentia. Disinterested in his experiment. Man hasn't turned their back to God nearly so much as God has turned his back to man.