Do you believe God loves you?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
We got HayZues on our side.
33E3EDD0-8306-4C1E-B278-280251EA6563.jpeg

Integrity

Binge Poster
I personally don't believe in any type of religious God, but for the sake of answering your question - the Christian God is a God in absentia. Disinterested in his experiment. Man hasn't turned their back to God nearly so much as God has turned his back to man.
You are certainly entitled to your beliefs.

I certainly recognize a life of faith in a God requires acceptance of much mystery and unexplainable phenomena.

So how do you reconcile the unexplainable things in your life?

Are you perfect in all you do and say?

quad decade guy

You are certainly entitled to your beliefs.

I certainly recognize a life of faith in a God requires acceptance of much mystery and unexplainable phenomena.

So how do you reconcile the unexplainable things in your life?

Are you perfect in all you do and say?
Why is it mystery and "unexplainable"?

I've never gotten past that part....it never made sense when I was a kid and sure doesn't make sense now.

Integrity

Binge Poster
If "god" loved me he wouldn't have taken my Son at 28 years old-my Mother at 52 years old - my Brother at 64 years old and my Dad at 70.
@rod,

I am so sorry for your the loss of your loved ones.

I certainly recognize a life of faith in a God requires acceptance of much mystery, unexplainable phenomena and of very difficult, sad, and sometimes seemingly unjust circumstances in our lives.

So I take it, how you reconcile the difficult and seeming unjust loss of your loved ones is to feel that you are unloved or hated by God.

You feel, God just couldn’t love you, because if he did he wouldn’t have taken my loved ones as he did.

Does that describe your feelings about God?

Integrity

Binge Poster
They are all distinct discussions not the same discussions.

I do believe they have been posted in the appropriate forum on the BC.

Why does this concern you?