Do you believe UPS should be reported to OSHA for not supplying water correctly nor adequately to you and your coworkers? ( On Topic Only Please)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Yes, tell me where they are not.

It would also be nice to have an inground pool to cool off too, but we all know that ain't happening. They meet the requirements of providing water.
For one when UPS runs out of water before everyone gets their adequate supply for their shift then this is an OSHA violation.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Yes, tell me where they are not.

It would also be nice to have an inground pool to cool off too, but we all know that ain't happening. They meet the requirements of providing water.
69784AFF-C103-4778-8188-D33B4E6DFBCC.jpeg
E4E72B9E-5407-4A27-9974-76434B5822DE.jpeg

Integrity

Binge Poster
No fountains? Bottled water is not an OSHA requirement.
UPS has decided to provide bottled water at my building. That is the means they have decided upon.

When UPS runs out of water before everyone gets their adequate supply for their shift, then this is an OSHA violation.

HavenoEDD

UPS hasn’t adjusted with the times because they believe a comfortable PCD isn’t a productive one. Even with todays enhancements the company is about profits over driver safety. Drivers have to pee in bottles or face discipline and also drive with no fans is a fundamentally wrong on so many levels.
We had to deal with it back in the day but there’s no excuse now for the company. Can’t have a fan but you can have a camera. What’s the straw that breaks the camels back..? I don’t know but the fact drivers are dying and not much if anything is being done about it is disheartening.

HavenoEDD

I mean, idk about everyone else, but i was taught to drink water and eat food when i need to so i dont die..
Yeah we’ve dealt with the heat for the last 20 years but doesn’t change the fact that the jobs too tough for some especially with factors that the company should of addressed

upschuck

UPS has decided to provide bottled water at my building. That is the means they have decided upon.

When UPS runs out of water before everyone gets their adequate supply for their shift, then this is an OSHA violation.
After they run out, they decided that fountains suffice. Boom, adequate water for the shift.

Status
Not open for further replies.