Do you have any respect for drivers who never worked on the inside?

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
FedEx Ground has clearly shown that our drivers are overpaid. I am in no way advocating that we be paid Ground wages but $35/hr is quite generous for a job which requires only a drivers license. Wages in the range of $25-30/hr would be more appropriate.

Ugg, do you ever re-read your soon-to-be posts before hitting reply?

Follow your logic to its end. Clearly, FedEx Ground drivers are clearly overpaid because O'Reilly and NAPA auto parts drivers are doing that for only $12 an hour. These jobs only require a driver's license. Maybe we all should be making $12 an hour. Why wouldn't that be appropriate?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I learned that,In kindergarten!
Just saying.
Yp1GNzD.gif

10 point

I will concede that there are very few here who think the same way that I do.
Evidently UPS is OK with our wages since they agreed with them and are still netting billions and growing.

I'm sure that if we took a cut in pay the company would get us off the clock in 8 hrs and we'd get air conditioning in our package cars.

T

Turdferguson

Start PTers out at $10/hr and top them out at $20/hr.
Start FTers out at $15/hr and top them out at $30/hr.
just curious? if you are setting a ceiling for hourly what do you top management out at, or corporate for that matter. $55,000 year sound good for the C.E.O?

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
FedEx Ground has clearly shown that our drivers are overpaid. I am in no way advocating that we be paid Ground wages but $35/hr is quite generous for a job which requires only a drivers license. Wages in the range of $25-30/hr would be more appropriate.
Go to your supervisor tomorrow morning and tell him you're no longer willing to tolerate this overpay crap and demand FedEx Ground wages instead.

F

FrigidAdCorrector

FedEx ground is crap. We used to ship ground and express at my old job. Trying to get ground to show up was like asking for his first born.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Johney

Let's just say that I have very little in common with most of them and find our conversations to be very mundane.
No surprise there. I bet they scatter when they see you walking up. That guy no one wants to talk to because you think you are above everyone. We have a guy just like you in our center, it's actually funny to watch everyone take off in every different direction the second this idiot tries to get into the conversation. Even better when he does make it in to the conversation and everyone either ignores him or just plain tells him to STFU. Every time I see this clown I think of you Dave,you should be proud.

No surprise there. I bet they scatter when they see you walking up. That guy no one wants to talk to because you think you are above everyone. We have a guy just like you in our center, it's actually funny to watch everyone take off in every different direction the second this idiot tries to get into the conversation. Even better when he does make it in to the conversation and everyone either ignores him or just plain tells him to STFU. Every time I see this clown I think of you Dave,you should be proud.
:goodpost::goodpost: