Do you have any respect for drivers who never worked on the inside?

F

FrigidAdCorrector

In my opinion CEO's are just figureheads. Like a Center Manager. District Managers have more influence on the day to day running of the company.
They get their direction from the CEO though.

I don't think people appreciate what goes into being the CEO of a massive company. My college buddy's dad is the CEO of a 20 billion dollar aerospace company. The guy has no life whatsoever. 2 million dollar house, never home to enjoy it. Nice airplane he loves to fly. Been in the hangar for the last year. Two kids successful in college. Never witnessed any of it. I'm not saying hourlies don't work hard. But at least we get to go home and shut it all off.

Sent using BrownCafe App

10 point

I don't think people appreciate what goes into being the CEO of a massive company. My college buddy's dad is the CEO of a 20 billion dollar aerospace company. The guy has no life whatsoever. 2 million dollar house, never home to enjoy it. Nice airplane he loves to fly. Been in the hangar for the last year. Two kids successful in college. Never witnessed any of it. I'm not saying hourlies don't work hard. But at least we get to go home and shut it all off.

Sent using BrownCafe App
They/we choose our priorities. He's not in prison.

Miss my kids growing up years for a high dollar title?

Screw that.

10 point

Why? There has been good discussion on both sides of the issue, as well as the comments from the simple-minded, and it has not crossed any lines or gotten too personal. Let it run its course.

Resident know-it-all.
Simple minded?

Do you always have to demean others like you're the judge?

Z

ZQXC

I'm guessing there is a force field of at least 30 feet around him as he moves around the pkg. center.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Why? There has been good discussion on both sides of the issue, as well as the comments from the simple-minded, and it has not crossed any lines or gotten too personal. Let it run its course.

Resident know-it-all.

No----just the two for whom that comment was intended.
You can think what you want about me...but if you were even half the man he is....your only friend wouldn't have a tail and use a litterbox. But I'll bet you win every argument with Rowdy! :bigsmile2:

Last edited:
Z

ZQXC

You can think what you want about me...but if you were even half the man he is....your only friend wouldn't have a tail and use a litterbox. But I'll bet you win every argument with Rowdy! :bigsmile2:

Rowdy has been in touch with the local animal shelter to see if they have any space available......

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...

Sent using BrownCafe App

Big difference though. CEO can put in 5, 6 years, quit and be set for life. I can't seem to bring any tears for any CEO.