• Only When I can’t Maintain 6ft of Separation

Votes: 19 22.9%
  • Never

Votes: 32 38.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
The alleged goal of the masks is to protect others from spread by the wearer, not to protect the wearer.
No, the alleged goal is to piss off republicans who can’t do something for others under the guise of racism.

This thread is gonna cause me to buy two Starbucks at least today.

542thruNthru

This is going to be different for everyone. UPS has made wearing masks mandatory in some states and some cities have made wearing masks a public health order.

So if you refuse and that customer calls to complain. I'm pretty sure you'll be facing discipline. Here if you're not wearing a mask in the building you'll be given a bandana. If you still refuse to wear it you'll be sent home.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
This is going to be different for everyone. UPS has made wearing masks mandatory in some states and some cities have made wearing masks a public health order.

So if you refuse and that customer calls to complain. I'm pretty sure you'll be facing discipline. Here if you're not wearing a mask in the building you'll be given a bandana. If you still refuse to wear it you'll be sent home.

Doesn't that conflict with the whole "my body.... my choice" mantra ?

deeztier

it's getting too damn hot for a mask. i only wear it in the building, commercial stops where i have to go through customers, or signature required stops.

but here's our latest update:
the "off property" is annoying

Screenshot_20200511-144802~2.png

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

So glad I work in the safe haven of Missouri and live in a part of Illinois where no one is enforcing the idiocy

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
That’s like saying I should be free to drive my car into a crowded wedding and if the people there don’t like it they shouldn’t attend.
No it’s not. I hear these comparisons all of the time. Oh I guess it should be legal to murder someone then.

Not similar at all. People should have a right to access what risks they are willing to take and plan accordingly.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
No it’s not. I hear these comparisons all of the time. Oh I guess it should be legal to murder someone then.

Not similar at all. People should have a right to access what risks they are willing to take and plan accordingly.
Should I be free to drink a bottle of Jameson then do my job?

We have had many of our rights taken away over the years. Look at your employer for example. They have to hire certain groups of people whether they want to or not.
We all should have rights just as long as they don't infridge on somebody else's rights